Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

34 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

If Leora stays at her hairdresser friends place would not her friend ask Leora about her place and I wonder how she would duck out of the question! or I wonder what her answer would be to her friends.

A question that had been made dozens of times here by me and there has never been a satisfied answer , even from translators .. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But when does she see him? Last time she could have seen him was Sunday, and there is guarantee she did. Now it's Wednesday. The last night she had away was 2 Saturdays ago. Each week, it's the same. Now she is alone, she is actually seeing less of him. Must be. Unless it's snatching a couple of hours here, a couple of hours there. We see the evidence simply because of how much she is on cam. It's not even part time some weeks. There is only one legit reason - He isn't in town and is working away, if it's not that....Then it can only be choice. Because just a few hours a week certainly doesn't look like commitment of any kind to me, despite her being able to see him any time she liked.

It is as you say but … she does see him .. once per week or per  month , they see one another , there’s  no doubt , isn’t it ? So , there’s physical interaction .. do you wonder why she doesn’t videocall Paul ( at least in public and on cameras ) when it is so easy doing so , look at his face , see him reacting at her talks , see the person she misses even through her Ipad .. hell , I have had many long distance relationships and when the internet appeared and the Skype was slowly a reality , we would both try and keep a frequent contact so as not to lose the feeling .. two years nearly since Paul visited Prague and to be absolutely honest , I remember Paul being on videocall 2-3 times .. this small details for me tell so many big things .. 

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is only one legit reason - He isn't in town and is working away, if it's not that....

ALWAYS IF IT WAS TRUE, then Leora would have more than one reason to see him when he gets back to town. And instead...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is as you say but … she does see him .. once per week or per  month , they see one another , there’s  no doubt , isn’t it ? So , there’s physical interaction .. do you wonder why she doesn’t videocall Paul ( at least in public and on cameras ) when it is so easy doing so , look at his face , see him reacting at her talks , see the person she misses even through her Ipad .. hell , I have had many long distance relationships and when the internet appeared and the Skype was slowly a reality , we would both try and keep a frequent contact so as not to lose the feeling .. two years nearly since Paul visited Prague and to be absolutely honest , I remember Paul being on videocall 2-3 times .. this small details for me tell so many big things .. 

She video calls Paul regular! Seriously, only last week he was there on cam. And, for whatever reason, he always has his shirt off! Seen him in his car, at home...So you have missed it, trust me, no reason to lie, it happens regularly even now. Last time i saw him, Eva was next to him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

ALWAYS IF IT WAS TRUE, then Leora would have more than one reason to see him when he gets back to town. And instead...

Yep. Remember late last year, when Malia was away for 8 nights over 2 weeks? Leora was home each of those nights. How long did she see LB for? 30 minutes. And she told Sasha on skype "He's getting 30 minutes only", when he rang the intercom. Literally just half an hour in 8 full nights. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But think about it, they've gone from seeing each other a few times a week to a few in... how many weeks? This also makes one think. Before it was taken for granted that Leora would go to LB to "sleep" at the weekend, now it's almost the opposite.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She video calls Paul regular! Seriously, only last week he was there on cam. And, for whatever reason, he always has his shirt off! So you have missed it, trust me, it happens regularly even now. Last time i saw him, Eva was next to him. 

Then it is my mistake and I have no problem to admit it ☺️ I don’t watch 24/7 this apartment exclusively as you know as I am also following equal the rest of the apartments .. but when pulo makes the review , I only read phonecalls and never videocalls , usually there are also some comments when they speak on video .. anyway, I want to simply make the point that these , in my humble opinion , aren’t actions and reactions of a person that loves her BF .. let’s say that if happened  to be the BF , i would have been totally disappointed ( of course another question is why he never phones , also haven’t noticed that ) .. as I said , many small details that for me have a bigger  impact than what it appears on screen .. I simply believe that the whole life of Leora currently in Prague , all her actions and the way it affects her life in and out of the apartment are centered around this person… which mathematically means that this guy is much more important than what we all believe or want to believe .