Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

10 hours ago, Brokk! said:

In the end, no excursion, she brought her usual bag with some make-up behind it and left at 10 after returning home for a second to get something (I always think something for make-up) from the closet.

I would say that until tonight it will all be too quiet here.

Yeah, gone to a birthday party of some family she knows somewhere. So maybe the winter coat and boots were, as i first suggested, taken out simply as she'll be using them soon, as the weather is changing. Perhaps though, even tomorrow maybe? Because when you think, this weekend already similar to last. Friday, works then comes home tired so stays in. Saturday, goes out but back before 10 and in (untired!). Maybe she will return early-ish again. But was then out most of last Sunday.

But there is one thing no one can complain about. How much she has been home since Malia left. I think most would have thought like i did, that after the first week she would return to old habits, but no, anything but. Just one night away, 2 weeks ago, and only one late night since. I think personally, she is putting the job first and foremost, that she is making a determined effort to be in more, now she has no one else there. (What she is filling her time with though is an entirely different subject)

As far as LB goes? Unless he is out of town, so she literally cannot see him all week, then it can only be down to choice as far as i'm concerned. You'd think being alone would see her out more, yet far from it. Because if she sees him for any length of time, when is it? Sundays? Yet the calls sound completely the opposite. Stranger and stranger.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, gone to a birthday party of some family she knows somewhere. So maybe the winter coat and boots were, as i first suggested, taken out simply as she'll be using them soon, as the weather is changing. Perhaps though, even tomorrow maybe? Because when you think, this weekend already similar to last. Friday, works then comes home tired so stays in. Saturday, goes out but back before 10 and in (untired!). Maybe she will return early-ish again. But was then out most of last Sunday.

But there is one thing no one can complain about. How much she has been home since Malia left. I think most would have thought like i did, that after the first week she would return to old habits, but no, anything but. Just one night away, 2 weeks ago, and only one late night since. I think personally, she is putting the job first and foremost, that she is making a determined effort to be in more, now she has no one else there. (What she is filling her time with though is an entirely different subject)

As far as LB goes? Unless he is out of town, so she literally cannot see him all week, then it can only be down to choice as far as i'm concerned. You'd think being alone would see her out more, yet far from it. Because if she sees him for any length of time, when is it? Sundays? Yet the calls sound completely the opposite. Stranger and stranger.

To be honest Leora only got the first 6 months to enjoy her apartment circumstances changed her whole life  how she tolerated that chaotic situation for over a year is beyond me as you can see I'm reluctant to elaborate.
But like I said before Leora is very resilient and quickly got her life back a thorough sweep of the apartment back to an earlier time added some home furnishing and the Leora magic filled every room I believe she is happy  to be home more the freedom to do what she wants I'm certainly enjoying Leora been back to herself and hope in time last year becomes a distance memory for I know it was not a happy one for Leora.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Ste said:

To be honest Leora only got the first 6 months to enjoy her apartment circumstances changed her whole life  how she tolerated that chaotic situation for over a year is beyond me as you can see I'm reluctant to elaborate.
But like I said before Leora is very resilient and quickly got her life back a thorough sweep of the apartment back to an earlier time added some home furnishing and the Leora magic filled every room I believe she is happy  to be home more the freedom to do what she wants I'm certainly enjoying Leora been back to herself and hope in time last year becomes a distance memory for I know it was not a happy one for Leora.

No you don't have to elaborate, i know exactly what you mean as you said it many times. I know what you hated, or more specifically who you hated. But she is all alone now, like you and others wish her to be. We will never agree, i don't want any arguing anymore so let's leave it as it is. All that is a distant memory now. It's just Leora by herself bating a lot. New chapter. She herself has removed Malia from her life in several ways that i won't elaborate on either.

• Like 3