B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So I hear that Nana went to B2 to chat with Lola and then her and Lola left the apartment together.  I remember the day that Lola took little innocent Megan to a party and got her blued, glued, and tattooed.  Megan was a total mess when they finally came home.  Nana doesn't know what kind of a woman she is dealing with in Lola and I bet her eyes will be wide open when she returns to the villa.  The stories will be flying of the shelf with what all Lola tried to get her to do.

Sorry to burst your bubble Harley, but you're way off the mark with this one...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suggest you ask your source what they were doing in the living room when Nana went round...

I don't think anything they were doing in the living room makes any difference for what they are possibly going to be doing outside the apartment.  However, I will ask him and see what he tells me.

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think anything they were doing in the living room makes any difference for what they are possibly going to be doing outside the apartment.  However, I will ask him and see what he tells me.

I don't think they were going to a party. My guess is just that they went for a walk. I just don't know how came to Nana's mind go out with Lola. Was a long time ago since they met at the villa. If they met when all B2 were there.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think they were going to a party. My guess is just that they went for a walk. I just don't know how came to Nana's mind go out with Lola. Was a long time ago since they met at the villa. If they met when all B2 were there.

It does seem strange why Nana would all of a sudden visit Lola out of nowhere.  I have sent an email to ask my source what they were doing upon her arrival.  When he replies I'll make a comment about it here.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It does seem strange why Nana would all of a sudden visit Lola out of nowhere.  I have sent an email to ask my source what they were doing upon her arrival.  When he replies I'll make a comment about it here.

Gina was there for Mila to give those face shots she gives other girls. Nana arrived when it was all over and chatted a little with Lola and soon the two left.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Gina was there for Mila to give those face shots she gives other girls. Nana arrived when it was all over and chatted a little with Lola and soon the two left.

Naga said I was way off the mark because apparently she was not there just for a chat.  I assume the two were doing something but what that was I have no idea.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Naga said I was way off the mark because apparently she was not there just for a chat.  I assume the two were doing something but what that was I have no idea.

I saw her looking at some old books. But since I can't understand what they say I don't know if she was there only to take those  and went out or other thing.