B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

21 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Anyway, I don't think Bogdan is the man to cry if he's fired from RLC, knowing that in these cases they would have already had warnings and it wouldn't be a surprise to him then. . It can be quite simply personal, and in this case, respect for the person is essential.

Agree completely.  Any company who fires an employee wants the employee off the premises as quickly as possible.  Given the circumstances and timing, most likely the message received was of a personal nature.  It may have involved family back in Russia.

15 hours ago, DWI said:

What a GREAT nickname Harley! I haven't posted anything about Nana yet as I don't find her interesting, although she seems like a nice person. But if I do post, it will probably be due to something she does or is part of that crosses the line, and I'd like to borrow that nickname...just hilarious.

You would have to ask Thestarider, it was him that came up with it.  As for Nana, I would think it would be nice to see a semi-normal girl on RLC and not another girl like Ginger, Tesla, Elian and so on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Agree completely.  Any company who fires an employee wants the employee off the premises as quickly as possible.  Given the circumstances and timing, most likely the message received was of a personal nature.  It may have involved family back in Russia.

Let's hope that nothing bad happened to a past tenant

• Like 1

I have to agree with the view that the twins are boring. I would love to see them moved to spared rooms with other women. Also a little fake lesbian shows I know isn't great to watch but in this case would spice things up a bit too.

Another thing concerns me is the state of Radi's bedroom. She's lives live a pig, would it hurt her to tidy up her bedroom? It really is disgusting how she lives in her room. It's time she got a slap on the ass and told to tidy up her room. She is behaving like a 13 year old teenager.

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why nelly will cry if something bad happened to a past tenant? i did not see her cry when a past tenant died

Good point but I was talking about Nana and Karol crying, I could care less about Nelly or Bogdan and personally I hope they did get some news saying that they have a week to leave the project!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another thing concerns me is the state of Radi's bedroom. She's lives live a pig, would it hurt her to tidy up her bedroom? It really is disgusting how she lives in her room. It's time she got a slap on the ass and told to tidy up her room. She is behaving like a 13 year old teenager.

Emoji Reaction GIF by Joseph Royal

Naughty girl! I'll do it...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I understand the twins aren't very sexually active young women. I think it would be worth a try spitting them up to see if they would be more naturally sexually active. They also could become more interesting because they would have to make their own entertainment.  

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I understand the twins aren't very sexually active young women. I think it would be worth a try spitting them up to see if they would be more naturally sexually active. They also could become more interesting because they would have to make their our entertainment.  

I'm not sure they'd survive the operation...😏

• Haha 1