Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

7 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

cant belevie ppl are still watching her bate after bate after yes she is awsone but a lot off ppl want more than her bateing all the time she never does anything else it gets so boring after a while its just my opion thats why i dont watch her anynore witch is a shame cause she has so much to offer way more than bate after bate after bate 

Exactly my point! I am looking at her doing nothing but churning out show after show after show, like on a conveyor belt. Yet if i say it, if i think about the actual person and the whole picture, the general consensus i get back is "You're wrong, you're a freak for not wanting this, you're an idiot for thinking this way, and THIS is what she is there for". But she is giving it!

And i knew this is what would happen, as soon as Malia left. There is nothing else to fill her time with, but she is happy (right now) to do it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

cant belevie ppl are still watching her bate after bate after yes she is awsone but a lot off ppl want more than her bateing all the time she never does anything else it gets so boring after a while its just my opion thats why i dont watch her anynore witch is a shame cause she has so much to offer way more than bate after bate after bate 

The problem is always the same, if there is nothing to see in the other apartments, it is easy for those who have a subscription to watch Leora masturbating. Even now apart from naked Radislava there is nothing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly my point! I am looking at her doing nothing but churning out show after show after show, like on a conveyor belt. Yet if i say it, if i think about the actual person and the whole picture, the general consensus i get back is "You're wrong, you're a freak for not wanting this, you're an idiot for thinking this way, and THIS is what she is there for". But she is giving it!

And i knew this is what would happen, as soon as Malia left. 

No disputes here. But some suggestions might help. Paint or iron or cook or exercise or sit on the balcony nude. Those are fun

5 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

As long as elsewhere they are hiding under the covers or they are living a simple normal life ( except Masha who is also in the same condition like Leora and offers a variety ) , I can’t see why she won’t be getting the views always .. it is just that in all of the apartments , they are trying to have an as much as normal life ( of course shows and teases and so on but as I said not at prime time obsessed ) , then people will tune in and watch .. Leora will always be the cleverest of them all ( couldn’t be any different after 8 years of having the cameras as her best friends - giving her money , fans and so on 😆

• Like 1