Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Cada vez que Martina y Alberto salen del apartamento se ponen las máscaras. Y si mal no recuerdo, cada vez que tienen un amigo que entra o sale de su apartamento, se pone una máscara. Creo que conocen muy bien los protocolos de Covid 19. Taco y Black usarían máscaras si pudieran.

In Spain, the mask is only necessary in closed places, public transport and whenever you do not keep the safety distance (1.5 m.).
Alberto is not vaccinated and if he does not change his mind or it is necessary for any circumstance... he does not plan to get vaccinated...🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Agree, not clever if there are no medical issues which speak against a vaccination. He perhaps change his mind when he sees that Martina has no problems and he doesn't continue to act like that 🙈 🙉. She is in this area much cleverer than he is.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina is up - I hope she's ok today 

Think the side effects are usually gone the next day or only very slightly then. The reactions are a sign that the vaccination is working. Everything perfect 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Think the side effects are usually gone the next day or only very slightly then. The reactions are a sign that the vaccination is working. Everything perfect 👍

Maybe Alberto will reconsider getting the vaccine.  The side effects are far less a concern than getting Covid.  There are many instances where the good of the whole is more important than the good of the one.  This is one of those cases. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Maybe Alberto will reconsider getting the vaccine.  The side effects are far less a concern than getting Covid.  There are many instances where the good of the whole is more important than the good of the one.  This is one of those cases. 

on the funny side about the virus : If Alberto has only 'physical' contact with Martina but Martina has a lot of 'physical' contact with others, Alberto must follow the 'money'...eu...'the fuck' to know if he is at risk ? So Martina should write a report of all of her physical contact (the detail type of contact and time with the contact) to Alberto and to us also, so we can help too ? So Alberto will know with whom he also has contact with ? 

So many questions....

Alberto, we love you too much !

p.s. With the information of the first report (of many pages ?), let hope that Alberto don't have to call Bogdan and ask about some information of the report ? I bet there will a lot of pages about Michael (to easy not to mention that name here) ? 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

on the funny side about the virus : If Alberto has only 'physical' contact with Martina but Martina has a lot of 'physical' contact with others, Alberto must follow the 'money'...eu...'the fuck' to know if he is at risk ? So Martina should write a report of all of her physical contact (the detail type of contact and time with the contact) to Alberto and to us also, so we can help too ? So Alberto will know with whom he also has contact with ? 

So many questions....

Alberto, we love you too much !

p.s. With the information of the first report (of many pages ?), let hope that Alberto don't have to call Bogdan and ask about some information of the report ? I bet there will a lot of pages about Michael (to easy not to mention that name here) ? 

Sorry girlsfun, as long as we are not able to see anything offcam we have to assume that Martina plays safe for Alberto.  Also it is my understanding that Martina tells Alberto about all of her activities and thus her report has been made.  Alberto does not seem too worried and Martina is doing what she thinks is for the betterment of Alberto by getting the vaccine.  At least it protects her and to some degree may protect him although obviously it would be better if he got the vaccine as well.    By the way my contention (in my past posts) has been that Michael is the guy who delivers the Chinese food.  I hope he never has Covid.

Only a simple comment .. WE make the vaccine to protect ourselves and the people we love having around … NOTHING MORE , NOTHING LESS .. Science gave us a weapon to fight , if people still believe that making war to an invisible enemy with bare hands rather than a weapon in our hands , there’s nothing more to tell and add .. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry girlsfun, as long as we are not able to see anything offcam we have to assume that Martina plays safe for Alberto.  Also it is my understanding that Martina tells Alberto about all of her activities and thus her report has been made.  Alberto does not seem too worried and Martina is doing what she thinks is for the betterment of Alberto by getting the vaccine.  At least it protects her and to some degree may protect him although obviously it would be better if he got the vaccine as well.    By the way my contention (in my past posts) has been that Michael is the guy who delivers the Chinese food.  I hope he never has Covid.

LMAO..."WE" don't have to assume a damn thing!  You know what assuming does for you don't you?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Well I can tell you that Martina plays safe because she goes to the same yoga class like me; it open between 1:00 am until 7:00 am on weekend. Like you write, Martina explain to Alberto all the exercices with the others and the magic potion they drink to be more fluid to each other in the class, all is done under very heated room and a little bit in the dark to add more feeling. That explain why she come back like on a cloud at home and go to sleep for 2 days.

That also explain that Alberto tell himself "I will also practice some exercices" and we saw it on the video. Let go for it Alberto and Martina, I love you too much!

Oh ! tonight I'm like in a trance and 'see' every answer to all the questions...maybe too much Porto....my boyfriend is out at work and zzzzzzzz.........    

I never knew Martina was a morning person.   

Watching her on school mornings. Bounding out of bed with energy after a good night's sleep. Bright eyed and bushy tailed. The way she skips down the apartment hall to the kitchen. Humming and singing a tune while she prepares her breakfast. Looking at her watch, anticipating departure. Enthusiasm, that 'carpe diem' attitude as she goes out the door.   😏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I never knew Martina was a morning person.   

Watching her on school mornings. Bounding out of bed with energy after a good night's sleep. Bright eyed and bushy tailed. The way she skips down the apartment hall to the kitchen. Humming and singing a tune while she prepares her breakfast. Looking at her watch, anticipating departure. Enthusiasm, that 'carpe diem' attitude as she goes out the door.   😏

I think it kind of bringing most of us here back at the days that we were also like this , the same pattern , I am sure for everyone has been a morning ritual , me for example would be watching MTV and the video clips while having breakfast 😂 , sometimes almost losing the transportation bus due to watching a favorite song .. good times , I don’t know if I can actually compare a morning waking up , having breakfast and watching MTV or the one that you will check the mobile - young ones the latest Instagram / tik tok / Facebook posts -    .. I will surely choose  “ my generation habits “ of the late 80s/ early 90s 😆

• Like 1