Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

You asked for an example, that's what I did, too bad you don't accept your defeat 🤣

so your proof is one couple out of a multitude didnt have sex for a few months,but that gets away from the point of the fact she sucks a dick and licks a pussy on the internet and she gets paid to do it.would you marry a girl willing to do that for a pay check and a free apartment 

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wondering why a young & healthy Martina would take the vaccine with all the side effects 🤔 

ALL the side effects? Potentially the occasional side effect, surely.

She would have been vaccinated not merely for her own protection but for that of others around her, her nearest and dearest, as well as the general community she moves around in. A responsible decision in every way, any potential side-effects a small price to pay for a healthy young woman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

but that gets away from the point of the fact she sucks a dick and licks a pussy on the internet and she gets paid to do it.

And again... nobody gets paid just to suck dick and lick pussy, so again, your opinion goes to shit. 

58 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

ALL the side effects? Potentially the occasional side effect, surely.

She would have been vaccinated not merely for her own protection but for that of others around her, her nearest and dearest, as well as the general community she moves around in. A responsible decision in every way, any potential side-effects a small price to pay for a healthy young woman.

Hi @bubbleobillo,

By the way, I like your name, it reminds me of the good feeling of bubble gum when I was younger ::). Since I'm new for a month, I look into some of your interventions and it is very interesting. Thanks !

About your remark, you're perfectly right and I won't add to it. But what surprised me, for the last year, the participants of the RLC were partying frequently all together inside with all close contact (you know what I mean) without being vaccinated ! They have been going out to party or do some groceries and I rarely see masks around.

Does someone notice if they really had taken some precaution during the last year ?   

Hi everyone,

Just a little writing...

I just saw some videos of the old time about participants. Wow ! Funny to see young Martina and Alberto, I wonder what kind of life they were doing before RLC (2017). For Martina, knowing now the kind of sexual appetite she have, how was she 'living' her life before ? And also, my tenderness Nelly was fucking like crazy, it look like it was in Russia apartment. It also funny to see others tenants fucking in those same apartments.     

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

funny again....right now, all free webcam show everybody sleeping...what a strange algorithm of software cam

Not all - the twins is in the bathroom 🙂 have a nice day 

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so your proof is one couple out of a multitude didnt have sex for a few months,but that gets away from the point of the fact she sucks a dick and licks a pussy on the internet and she gets paid to do it.would you marry a girl willing to do that for a pay check and a free apartment 

So if I understand correctly, you're the kind of person who won't accept being wrong

You wanted to give an opinion on a situation and you challenged the members of the forum to prove to you the opposite

I accepted this challenge by proving to you that such a couple existed in the breasts of rlc, which proves that your words are not necessarily correct

the only thing you should do is accept the fact that you got it wrong

moreover we could even put a current couple as an example, Kitty and Smith, because they do not necessarily have a very active sex life

On the other hand, I would like you to find me images of Julia licking a woman's pussy 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Hi @bubbleobillo,

By the way, I like your name, it reminds me of the good feeling of bubble gum when I was younger ::). Since I'm new for a month, I look into some of your interventions and it is very interesting. Thanks !

About your remark, you're perfectly right and I won't add to it. But what surprised me, for the last year, the participants of the RLC were partying frequently all together inside with all close contact (you know what I mean) without being vaccinated ! They have been going out to party or do some groceries and I rarely see masks around.

Does someone notice if they really had taken some precaution during the last year ?   

Morning...

They have acted stupidly, partying and mixing and such, without any precautions, but we have seen quite a few girls during that period wearing masks when leaving the apt. Several have been poorly over that period too, and I think 1 or 2 have tested positive, but my memory's not great. Also, of course, some may have been asymptomatic...

Everytime Martina and Alberto leave the apartment they put their masks on.  And if I remember correctly everytime they have a friend come in or out of their apartment they have a mask on.  I think that they are very aware of the Covid 19 protocols.  Taco and Black would wear masks if they could.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2