Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

Following some comments: I want to make sure of one thing: I do have all the respect for Martina and Alberto and Nelly and Bogdan. To be on RLC, it takes a lot of will because you are fully exposed, almost all of your life goes in front of thousands of people AND don't forget, they choose to do so.

The game allow us to 'participate' but in respect to each other, I hope !

Take care everybody !

We all learning until we go 6 feet under....  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

To all

I am surprised that there are no comments on Martina and Alberto's torrid lovemaking this evening.  In fact Alberto successfully made her very happy in two sessions.  Too bad for those who prefer to demean this couple.  They truly proved their love tonight.  And then he gave her a good night kiss along with Taco so that she would be ready to get up early for school tomorrow morning.  Sweet dreams Martina and thank you Alberto for comforting her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I am surprised that there are no comments on Martina and Alberto's torrid lovemaking this evening.  In fact Alberto successfully made her very happy in two sessions.  Too bad for those who prefer to demean this couple.  They truly proved their love tonight.  And then he gave her a good night kiss along with Taco so that she would be ready to get up early for school tomorrow morning.  Sweet dreams Martina and thank you Alberto for comforting her.

I haven't seen it yet but perhaps I can make it the centerpiece of a late night bate.  Blush, where did that come from?

It is good to hear that their lovemaking is improving.   Have we seen the final marks?   That Russian judge can be a stickler.  He once gave a 1/2 point deduction for failing to tease the left nipple ... ON ALBERTO!

OK sorry ... I shouldn't be so flippant.  Seriously, I agreed a long time ago with DD and others that a couple's lovemaking tends to become routine over time.   That is to be expected.  But strong loving couples tend to find ways to spice things up and every so often the urge to be "torrid" overcomes everything.   That is fun to see and it is good news that Alberto and Martina the last couple of times have found this spark.

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2021 at 8:22 AM, Deepdave said:

Wow, you people are brutal and with absolutely no evidence. You would accuse your own mother of being a whore if it suited you.  You have no idea what kind of effect these baseless comments have on these good people.

Alberto and Martina - you must ignore these ignorant comments.  You must get on with your lives and achieve your goals.  These people see only the worst in you.  I see who you are and what goals you are trying to achieve.  You are good people with simple needs. Studying and getting accepted into your preferred courses for school, exercising by biking and weight training, looking after your dogs including breeding one of your dogs, and looking after a very old and precious dog, taking care of a complicated fish tank, talking to your mother and brother almost daily, helping your friends through some very difficult times, not living extravagantly with fancy residences and fancy clothing.  Continual self-improvement by learning languages, reading in your spare time, watching the news and documentaries on television, continually showing your love by small kisses and hugs throughout each day that you are together, enjoying music by singing and dancing together, being tolerant of the others interests and hobbies, understanding that each of you needs your privacy from time to time, trusting each other without fear of cheating, able to talk to each other limitlessly and enjoying talking to each other, ability to have very good friends who you trust and who trust you, ability to get through financial hardships together, share in daily chores of living (cleaning the apartment (especially extra dog hair and dog mistakes), making the bed, washing the laundry, dog walking, cooking).  Martina and Alberto are very active.  They do not sit around all day on the couch as do many of the other participants of RLC. 

Do not be mean and nasty to Martina and Alberto.  You are jealous of these people.  You have to see the good in them, please.

Your imaginations have run wild.  Make your stories believable, not unbelievable.

I think this is one of the longest posts ever written, very nice your defence of Martina and Alberto, you know, there is a way, to not be attacked and not read so many bad things, turn off the cameras of RLC, there are also jobs where you earn money without showing your life in front of the cameras, but maybe they are more tiring

9 hours ago, Deepdave said:

To all

There are no comments because all the people who follow regularly this couple and they enjoy them  both at good and bad times , serious and joking moments , sad and happy occasions , they ( we ) all know that this is their routine , their life , the way they do things ( yes , even sex , this is their usual positions and the way they have found how to get horny with one another all those years ) and there’s nothing that they need to prove more or any of us to make one more post or one more comment to establish their great relationship they have after 10 years .

Martina has other priorities at the moment and she appears to be more the girl we used to know before entering the Barcelona apartments world , people will try and create theories of troubles , problems , people want to make things when they don’t exist to be real to satisfy their fantasies .. 

The actual posts and comments should be made in B4 and that N&B are gone since almost 3 days , there has been no “ airplane sign “ next to their names or any update which is totally disrespected either having  not informed RLC by them and ultimately the viewers or RLC hasn’t been willing to provide the info… I kind of , quite frankly , wonder why they haven’t been any posts / speculations that both on Friday night and Saturday night Martina was in the non camera apartment of Nelly and Bogdan in Barcelona and she was having crazy lesbian sex with Nelly while Bogdan was in the living room playing GTA at his laptop 😂🤣😂🤣🥳🥳😜🤪

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, Deepdave said:

Wow, you people are brutal and with absolutely no evidence. You would accuse your own mother of being a whore if it suited you.  You have no idea what kind of effect these baseless comments have on these good people.

Alberto and Martina - you must ignore these ignorant comments.  You must get on with your lives and achieve your goals.  These people see only the worst in you.  I see who you are and what goals you are trying to achieve.  You are good people with simple needs. Studying and getting accepted into your preferred courses for school, exercising by biking and weight training, looking after your dogs including breeding one of your dogs, and looking after a very old and precious dog, taking care of a complicated fish tank, talking to your mother and brother almost daily, helping your friends through some very difficult times, not living extravagantly with fancy residences and fancy clothing.  Continual self-improvement by learning languages, reading in your spare time, watching the news and documentaries on television, continually showing your love by small kisses and hugs throughout each day that you are together, enjoying music by singing and dancing together, being tolerant of the others interests and hobbies, understanding that each of you needs your privacy from time to time, trusting each other without fear of cheating, able to talk to each other limitlessly and enjoying talking to each other, ability to have very good friends who you trust and who trust you, ability to get through financial hardships together, share in daily chores of living (cleaning the apartment (especially extra dog hair and dog mistakes), making the bed, washing the laundry, dog walking, cooking).  Martina and Alberto are very active.  They do not sit around all day on the couch as do many of the other participants of RLC. 

Do not be mean and nasty to Martina and Alberto.  You are jealous of these people.  You have to see the good in them, please.

Your imaginations have run wild.  Make your stories believable, not unbelievable.

Fantastically and excellent said , well done good friend 👏👏👏

On 10/2/2021 at 10:44 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Your entire opinion goes to shit just because of this line because Martina doesn't have sex on cam for a living. 

if that is so ask yourself would Martina be getting a free apt and a paycheck if she refused to have sex on cam,so the only reason any of them have a job and apt is the willingness to have sex on cam 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if that is so ask yourself would Martina be getting a free apt and a paycheck if she refused to have sex on cam

The paycheck is for both of them not just her, and yes they would still be getting a paycheck.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

if that is so ask yourself would Martina be getting a free apt and a paycheck if she refused to have sex on cam,so the only reason any of them have a job and apt is the willingness to have sex on cam 

Leora doesn't...😏

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The paycheck is for both of them not just her, and yes they would still be getting a paycheck.

god some of you are as bad as the cult of Leora,do i need to explain this yes a couple could get on here and not have sex on cam technically but how many months do you think they would last and everyone on here would be doing nothing but put them down for it 

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

do i need to explain this yes a couple could get on here and not have sex on cam technically but how many months do you think they would last and everyone on here would be doing nothing but put them down for it 

Thank you for proving my point. End of discussion.