Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8-1.jp

My used to work for them, there a terrible company to work for. My advise is buy anything but their products. We know how they make the shit.

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

What is most regrettable is that she is alone. Maybe it turns out that she has nothing serious but it is bad to see her feel bad without anyone to give her a little comfort.

Well, that's the thing isn't it. For all that she was glad to 'have freedom' (Read - Get rid of Malia), things like this can happen out of nowhere. Being alone isn't all bating and cam views is it. This is the reality part.

Hence why she has relied on her man tonight to be there for her. And he has been there for her, all night.

The one that's 3000 miles away that is. Never bothered at all with Mr. Perfect just down the road.....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What is most regrettable is that she is alone. Maybe it turns out that she has nothing serious but it is bad to see her feel bad without anyone to give her a little comfort.

Well,all I can say is that it´s not her appendix because if it was,she wouldn´t be able to lay down like she does.She would have terrible pain and she said on last call,that she

felt a little better after she had vomit but she still had pain in her stomach.So I think it must be something she ate earlier today.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,all I can say is that it´s not her appendix because if it was,she wouldn´t be able to lay down like she does.She would have terrible pain and she said on last call,that she felt a little better after she had vomit but she still had pain in her stomach.So I think it must be something she ate earlier today.

Yes, and where she is holding too, that's too high up. So it will be her stomach. She also said she will see how she feels in the morning after some sleep. But she spent some time again in the toilet and is still in pain, you can see. She may be tough but anyone can get unwell, she should remember this. She did manage to joke with Paul before about it, telling him i bequeath you the Dog! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Question … how do we ( you ) know what she says ? If anyone wants to answer , is Gag-Her providing the translation in a private group for some “ privileged “ and “ hardcore fans “ or applications used to translate the live feed ? Thanks for any response ( or not 😇😌 ) .