US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

this traitor is a lying sack of shit walking disaster. anyone still supporting him should lose their citizenship. what a disgrace.                                                                                                                        

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

"They want to go after me because I have, they think, a big mouth I don't have a big mouth... I have a mouth that tells the truth," Trump said

If Trump ever spoke the truth his fucking tongue would snap off.  There's no truth to ever come form his lips.

He's been brainwashed & indoctrinated since the day he was born, to lie and expect the world to kiss his sphincter because his name is Trump. See him at the rally in Georgia the lies were flying right and left.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If Trump ever spoke the truth his fucking tongue would snap off.  There's no truth to ever come form his lips.

He's been brainwashed & indoctrinated since the day he was born, to lie and expect the world to kiss his sphincter because his name is Trump. See him at the rally in Georgia the lies were flying right.             and left.

I corrected this:biggrin:

• Upvote 1