B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

Hello everyone, I hear that NO NO no WAY NANA and Krazy Karol spent over 12 hours out of the villa yesterday with that d!ckhead Fior and returned home quite a bit tipsy and yet there is not anything said about it by any of you.  Do you all just not care about anything with RLC anymore or what?  I would be slinging emails at RLC so fast it would make their heads spin.  You all say it's boring and it's the worst RLC ever, yet you do absolutely nothing about it.  This Fior character needs to knock off this carting the girls out of the villa whenever he wants to spend time with them.  Nelly & Bogdan should have been sh!t canned a long time ago!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello everyone, I hear that NO NO no WAY NANA and Krazy Karol spent over 12 hours out of the villa yesterday with that d!ckhead Fior and returned home quite a bit tipsy and yet there is not anything said about it by any of you.  Do you all just not care about anything with RLC anymore or what?  I would be slinging emails at RLC so fast it would make their heads spin.  You all say it's boring and it's the worst RLC ever, yet you do absolutely nothing about it.  This Fior character needs to knock off this carting the girls out of the villa whenever he wants to spend time with them.  Nelly & Bogdan should have been sh!t canned a long time ago!!

I don't comment what they post on social media here. 

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just don't care enough to bitch anymore. I only keep my basic standard subscription to watch them turn out the lights for the last time. I'm probably not the only one.

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who cares....

• Like 1