B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

11 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Time for me to unsubscribe, how many people in this sex based site, actually have sex?

its real life people in real life don't have sex all the time, they talk watch tv eat and sleep (except me and my second wife but that was different - no cameras) 

that's what your paying for "Real life" not sex 24/7.

i have also not renewed as I am bored shitless with the lack of anything interesting to watch

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

its real life people in real life don't have sex all the time, they talk watch tv eat and sleep (except me and my second wife but that was different - no cameras) 

i have also not renewed as I am bored shitless with the lack of anything interesting to watch

There're a million and one sites like that on the net if that's what floats your boat...and they're free...😏

• Like 1

On a very nice and absolutely rare occasion , it is really nice seeing - finally - all of the GOV in B4 gathered , talking , smiling , interacting , sharing .. that’s a really great moment ☺️😇😎

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

If by "not all the time" you mean never, then you have a very accurate description of what is normaly the case in GOV. Of course, there is sometimes an exception, but this is really very rare and often only for a short time. The lack of content is then covered up by RLC with a bunch of silly show events. No sex but cheap teasing events.

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

Time for me to unsubscribe, how many people in this sex based site, actually have sex?

I know it's difficult to believe, but RLC used to be really good. They really had a lot of real content, especially in Russia. Currently, I would not advise anyone to spend money on RLC. What's the point of seeing a bunch of girls who only live out their sex lives somewhere else?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rick273 said:

I'm too not renewed, is there any other website like rlc?

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

RADI. it's good that you are back . in b4 now there's a reason to watch b4. I Love You GIF

and  the way you use the lighting  is great seeing you don't use it to mess up your cam views.  Love You Heart GIF by GoStijn .  like your roommate next door . AND YES i'm talking about .the four time worthless KAROL...... Awesome Fun GIF by Tactical Baby Gear   Donald Duck Lol GIF ....