Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is always this very apartment that everyone will tune in immediately to check who the guest(s) is / are , how they look , what they did and when , how it appeared and so on .. of course , if it fails the personal standards , everyone is a loser and they can’t do anything .. if they are great , then Masha or whoever are bitches and so on .. if it is just a social friendly gathering , it is a boring apartment πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Β 

If at any other apartment it was happening at times the 20-30% of the people who appear Β , the events Β and the completely unexpected visitors and incidents , we would talk for the best site to sit back , enjoy and watch … but …. It is Masha’s mistake that RLC is boring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

spock you dont say GIF

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Siempre es este mismo apartamento el que todos sintonizarΓ‘n inmediatamente para comprobar quiΓ©nes son los huΓ©spedes, cΓ³mo se ven, quΓ© hicieron y cuΓ‘ndo, cΓ³mo apareciΓ³, etc. estΓ‘ndares, todo el mundo es un perdedor y no pueden hacer nada ... si son geniales, entonces Masha o quienes sean perras y asΓ­ sucesivamente ... si es solo una reuniΓ³n social amigable, es un apartamento aburrido πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Β 

Si en cualquier otro apartamento sucediera a veces el 20-30% de las personas que aparecen, los eventos y los visitantes e incidentes completamente inesperados, hablarΓ­amos sobre el mejor sitio para sentarnos, disfrutar y mirar… pero…. Es un error de Masha que RLC sea aburrido πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

For me, this apartment is NOT boring when Masha is on a trip...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, omedo said:

For me, this apartment is NOT boring when Masha is on a trip...

some go on vacation and the apartment is empty or whoever stays there sinks into lethargy,
they don't care what the audience thinks
Thanks to Masha's organization, this is not the case here
She takes care of the audience
other protagonists (not a few) do not care what happens in their absence or presence,
RLC pays them anyway
I don't understand what Masha is being criticized for here

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

algunos se van de vacaciones y el departamento estΓ‘ vacΓ­o o quien se queda allΓ­ se hunde en el letargo,
no les importa lo que piense la audiencia
Gracias a la organizaciΓ³n de Masha, este no es el caso aquΓ­
Ella se ocupa de la audiencia
otros protagonistas (no pocos) no me importa lo que pase en su ausencia o presencia,
RLC les paga de todos modos
No entiendo por quΓ© se critica a Masha aquΓ­

Where do you see the criticism, I just said that for me Masha is boring...besides you are giving me part of the reason, when she is not there is when more people see this apartment because that's when the guests come...especially female...

24 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Γιατί Ο„ΟŒΟƒΞ΅Ο‚ πολλές ΟŽΟΞ΅Ο‚ στο κρΡβάτι;

is probably due to the aftermath of Berlin
"Berlin, the city that never sleeps"  😏

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

is probably due to the aftermath of Berlin
"Berlin, the city that never sleeps"  😏

Berlin can either be boring or fully exciting .. It is one of the times that German aladdino can confirm πŸ˜‰

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Berlin can either be boring or fully exciting .. It is one of the times that German aladdino can confirm πŸ˜‰

It was probably fully exciting with her Russian guide
....the legendary clubs have reopened,
There's something for everyone, 24 hours a day, and if that's not enough, you can add the night too....so no time to sleep 😁