Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Masha is back 

It has been another wild and amazing weekend! With so many great guests there, I really wish RLC would open more apartments in Rome.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It has been another wild and amazing weekend! With so many great guests there, I really wish RLC would open more apartments in Rome.

Can’t agree less …🤩🤩🥳🥳👏👏

Babi , Piper , bring Sophia back , Dina , Tanya ..pfff , endless possibilities … for starters Babi and Piper 😋😋😋

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can’t agree less …🤩🤩🥳🥳👏👏

Babi , Piper , bring Sophia back , Dina , Tanya ..pfff , endless possibilities … for starters Babi and Piper 😋😋😋

You forgot the Hairdresser, and countless friends that we haven't even given a name yet.

My first priority would be Babi and the Hairdresser. Both seem to have a huge social network, and both have proved that they can arrange great parties at home.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You forgot the Hairdresser, and countless friends that we haven't even given a name yet.

My first priority would be Babi and the Hairdresser. Both seem to have a huge social network, and both have proved that they can arrange great parties at home.

I also don’t know where to start , I think I just wanted to mention some of the most popular .. the hairdresser would be a tremendous success , as you say , due to her job , her connection network seems incredible big .. we have seen so many people during her - guest maintaining apartment - duties that as you say , no one knows how it would be with an apartment of herself .. Babi is an obvious choice( I just hope she reduces the lips injections 🧐🤓

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

and it's all in that one-girl apartment
an apartment with the worst infrastructure that many people have declared dead out of boredom🙄

It is always this very apartment that everyone will tune in immediately to check who the guest(s) is / are , how they look , what they did and when , how it appeared and so on .. of course , if it fails the personal standards , everyone is a loser and they can’t do anything .. if they are great , then Masha or whoever are bitches and so on .. if it is just a social friendly gathering , it is a boring apartment 😂🤣😂

If at any other apartment it was happening at times the 20-30% of the people who appear  , the events  and the completely unexpected visitors and incidents , we would talk for the best site to sit back , enjoy and watch … but …. It is Masha’s mistake that RLC is boring 😂😂😂🤣😂

• Upvote 1