Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she had the same thing happen as Malia.  Getting Deported back to Russia.   

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Nobody knows how she is managing to stay for such a long time there .. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody knows how she is managing to stay for such a long time there .. 

If she's looking to be a permanent resident then she has a 5 year wait.  The only thing I can't figure is how she's getting around the Visa System to mange to stay in one place. 

Logic shows if Malia got picked off and deported then Leora should have the same.  The Visa System has rules to follow and they apply to all.  She must be on her knees at the Consulate blowing someone to let her stay.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Neither do i, she clearly has things on her mind and she needs to get them sorted out. She had a very long call to Paul in the afternoon, but told him she is having trouble sleeping and is restless.

Eventually, even if it hasn't already, the lack of sleep will take it's toll on her health.

It's not a matter of how long she spends in bed, it's a matter of how much quality sleep she enjoys, which is very little recently.

Part of the solution is evident and easy to rectify, if when she goes to bed she switches her phone off and leaves it in another room she might see an improvement in her sleeping pattern.

Social media and messages will still be there the next morning.

Give it a try Leora ! You may just enjoy the benefits of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she's looking to be a permanent resident then she has a 5 year wait.  The only thing I can't figure is how she's getting around the Visa System to mange to stay in one place. 

Logic shows if Malia got picked off and deported then Leora should have the same.  The Visa System has rules to follow and they apply to all.  She must be on her knees at the Consulate blowing someone to let her stay.

Playing Around Blow Up GIF by Big Brother 2021

• Haha 1