US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Even in cases of rape and incest, huh rodent?  They took no responsibility for that?  It's not our decision to make.  A woman has as much right as a man to make choices for herself.  How long before women have to start buttoning up to the neck and wearing ankle length skirts?  

Women who are victims of rape and incest certainly didn't make a choice to be victims. I was not referring to these people.  I am explaining that women who consciously kill their child because of personal inconvenience  should do so at their own expense, rather than having the government steal the money from taxpayers.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Women who are victims of rape and incest certainly didn't make a choice to be victims. I was not referring to these people.  I am explaining that women who consciously kill their child because of personal inconvenience  should do so at their own expense, rather than having the government steal the money from taxpayers.

Agreed.  Impregnator should fork out some of the dough too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you checked the records in Texas you would probably find that most of the 15,000 rapes were committed by Democrats and illegal aliens.

That's your # 1 stupidest fucking thing you've ever said, and it's not even close.  This considering the mounds of stupid shit that has come out of your dick-sucker.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Smarten up and become an indoctrinated good little Democrat like you?  No thanks, I prefer to think for myself.

Tell me what you think when your SS check doesn't show up because your buddies in the senate voted NO on raising the debt ceiling.

• Like 2