Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We realize the quotes show if someone else quotes the blocked member. The only way that would change is for the Software Developer to make some significant changes to their platform. About the only way too solve that at the present time is to disable quoting posts then anyone who is blocked can't be seen by the ones who block them.

Example: If someone wants to quote another member then they would have to use the notify function with @StnCld316  highlighting of the members name.  If they try notifying a member they have blocked then they'll get a message they cannot notify or message that member. I do not see any other way at the moment to get around it. But when 2 members just can't get along with one another then it's best just not to respond to one another if they chose not to use the ignore feature. Members will know when they've pushed their limits too far.   

I would point out SC that my post wasn't a criticism of the Mods but an observation, that some members can circumnavigate the block by working in unison with other like minded members.

A rarity but true sadly!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

1st time i heard her speak of her permit was earlier in the year, then again when she was doing online language class with paul, last time was around time malia was leaving or left when speaking to her friend back home on skype.

she mentioned 'czech statehood day' on her phone call to paul at the weekend, and talks about everything will be closed on tuesday.   

Thank you, I have no issue saying I my opinion is incorrect but think it's disrespectful to just say "nope" and it reflects badly on you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

1st time i heard her speak of her permit was earlier in the year, then again when she was doing online language class with paul, last time was around time malia was leaving or left when speaking to her friend back home on skype.

she mentioned 'czech statehood day' on her phone call to paul at the weekend, and talks about everything will be closed on tuesday.   

I'm interested on what Translator you are using.

• Like 1

Bonjour

Je viens de lire votre commentaire et je vous remercie

Léora n’est pas rentré elle sera la surement dans la matinée

Aujourd’hui je prends une année de plus le 29 septembre, je vais fêter sa et je vais trinquer à votre santé à tous modération avec modération

Je fais un gros bisou a LEORA

Bonne journée à vous

Edited by patou
  • Like 2

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

I wish you an amazing Wednesday filled with positive energy

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy 

• Like 1