Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

It was to be expected that she would not return. This probably means that Leora will stay at home for the weekend, as she usually does not sleep more than a day away from home.

Let's see if in a couple of hours it will be back like last time.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

GAG-HER knows Russian , not to write but to speak ☺️

funny but my best friend is russian and could ask him to help me out. The other funny thing he says to me I'm a dumb aussie and he has given up trying to teach me russian... bloody true. Sure I know the hello, goodbye and how are you but anything harder and I just don't get it. We often pre-covid used to go all the local russian restaurants and he and his wife Maria does the ordering. God knows what I'm eating but he laughs and says "хорошо"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

I wish you an amazing Wednesday filled with positive energy

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy 

Pulo, there is no one in the flat!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

funny but my best friend is russian and could ask him to help me out. The other funny thing he says to me I'm a dumb aussie and he has given up trying to teach me russian... bloody true. Sure I know the hello, goodbye and how are you but anything harder and I just don't get it. We often pre-covid used to go all the local russian restaurants and he and his wife Maria does the ordering. God knows what I'm eating but he laughs and says "хорошо"

Maybe it is better when we don’t know some things , it might disappoint us if we learn .. It is still frustrating that all info are being revealed when things occur ..🤨🧐🤔🤔

21 minutes ago, patou said:

I'm on my birthday and I wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing Léora if she doesn't come home or only tonight

Happy Birthday Pat'........You're still breathing so it's a good one! ....Enjoy your day the best you can.

When she comes home she may be bringing a guest with her, or following close behind......AUNTIE !! The red dragon.🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2