Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

58 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I AM BURYING MY MOTHER TODAY! YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS CUNT.

Chris  got banned for threatening to find somebody but in this case it's justified he wants a good hiding he should be banned nasty fucking bastard 

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Chris got banned for threatening to find somebody but in this case it's justified he wants a good hiding he should be banned nasty fucking bastard 

Gregg mate! If you don't like what some people write then use the " report " facility...That's apparently what it is there for so the mod's inform us.

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Out for 4 hours wow. What is open at that time. She was not dressed for a night club. Fast becoming a vampire. 

The answer is a very simple one  ..☺️ Leora feeling lonely .. but her place is a “ no visitors allowed “ … so , instead for a person to come in her place and enjoy  talks , company , smiles and generally a person to have next to her , she just left the apartment to do this for 4 hours ☺️And this is how it will be 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Gregg mate! If you don't like what some people write then use the " report " facility...That's apparently what it is there for so the mod's inform us.

OK jim thanks  i just tuned in and saw what was said and that pissed me off 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

She may very well have considered there being a possibility of such predicaments. Other than probably being offered somewhat of a more lucrative opportunity to relocate to Prague while the business still exists, why else would she choose to want to do certain things such as learning a different language as well as different culture and customs to achieve a permanent resident status there compared to living somewhere such as Krasnoyarsk.

Because , unless she does so , as GAG-HER said , she won’t have a chance to stay in Prague , they will check her and deport her  . The only way to acquire permanent residency , it is to prove the things that GAG-HER said . 

From personal experience , when I moved to Vienna , Austria ( regardless that I decided  to come back in Greece after 1,5 years ) , when i had to register myself there as a permanent resident , the Austrian government indicated the same rules for me to live there permanently - language and certain info for Austria’s history , culture and traditions -  ( despite being a European Union citizen I had to go through this procedure , imagine coming from a third party country ) . 

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It has been known by some for some time now that the plans or intentions were more than likely considered to be on a longer term basis than not. I know if I were someone who had a choice of having an income or not, or perhaps even a choice of having somewhat of an income, compared to an opportunity of having a much better income that resulted in me being able to assist others to live better than they might otherwise as well as being able to live better myself, I am certain which choice or decision I would make to do so. So if I had been in a similiar situation and lived somewhere such as Krasnoyarsk, but was offered an opportunity to relocate to another place such as Prague to be able to still have an income that is probably somewhat better than what I had in Krasnoyarsk, I certainly know which choice or decision I would choose. Unfortunately, life does not always involve being able to choose making certain choices or decisions that many might would rather choose otherwise. Regardless, as I mentioned, had I been her, I know which choices or decisions I would have made in regards to such situations, and because of such, I for one do not fault her for doing so at all.

So … between love and money , you would put money first if i understand correctly .. I only need to remind you one thing since the real life examples are endless … money never had , never is and never will bring happiness no matter how much you have .. it just makes life more comfortable .. but money alters you , changes you , at times isolates you .. maybe you can see tiny reflections looking at Leora’s life ( at least at the moment .. )