Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Leora, Malia #3

letsdothis

17 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, Malia overstayed her Visa and received a travel ban, but she will be clear to travel to Prague again (if she wishes) in a year's time. But in all honesty, Leora wanted the place back to herself by that point anyway.

Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

It’s a pity that so many want to see these two together again 

It’s a pity that she might be even thinking to have such a man in her life 

But above everything , it is a pity criticizing and not “allowing “  her to at least try with someone else and calling him all these insulting names , when we have never seen him and not knowing anything about him in person ..

But what am I trying to point out here ? For many people as it seems , an one time event doesn’t mean anything or isn’t this serious .. for exactly the same incident Kitty and Smith were removed some years ago .. who would have dared to remove Leora at that time despite the site rules .. pff , whatever .. 

Feel free for your own conclusions thanks to the sister site .. 

https://xcamfan.com/topic/7055-anyone-remember-this-bullying-to-leora/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

But above everything , it is a pity criticizing and not “allowing “  her to at least try with someone else and calling him all these insulting names , when we have never seen him and not knowing anything about him in person ..

But what am I trying to point out here ? For many people as it seems , an one time event doesn’t mean anything or isn’t this serious .. for exactly the same incident Kitty and Smith were removed some years ago .. who would have dared to remove Leora at that time despite the site rules .. pff , whatever .. 

Not defending his actions, but that was a one-time event.  The dude is a passive pussycat. rarely since then had I seen him raise his voice to her. I suppose that one time you stole a comic book from the neighborhood newsstand, or when you 'took' money from your mother's purse when she wasn't looking,  you should be forever known as a thief.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Not defending his actions, but that was a one-time event.  The dude is a passive pussycat. rarely since then had I seen him raise his voice to her. I suppose that one time you stole a comic book from the neighborhood newsstand, or when you 'took' money from your mother's purse when she wasn't looking,  you should be forever known as a thief.

Once a man plays it “ the alpha male “ and dominant and he hits a woman , he automatically for me loses anything I could defend or respect him .. and if it happened once , it will for sure happen again .. the problem of course is for the women also who return back to this kind of guys …who knows what they have in their mind ? 

RLC current examples ? Kitty and Smith and look how toxic it is , Gina and Bruno and look what happened with the police and so on . What could be different between these two , it is already a lost thing since a long long long time . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

You like so much that you see  your “ Queen “ been treated like this .. of course it shows you the level you have as a person and how much ashamed you should feel about yourself .. 

I guess you are also proving “ ho ho ho look what a man I am “ by bullying women in your life or beating them , what more pathetic by you . 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You like so much that you see  your “ Queen “ been treated like this .. of course it shows you the level you have as a person and how much ashamed you should feel about yourself .. 

I guess you are also proving “ ho ho ho look what a man I am “ by bullying women in your life or beating them , what more pathetic by you . 

I think one mistake no matter what doesn't label you for the rest of your life.  I would like to know what caused it.  Need a match to start a fire...unless you are Kitty.  She's a self-igniter

If it was a game ender Leora wouldn't be constantly talking with and enjoying Paul.

Just my opinion.  I enjoy both Howard and ddhm's comments and perspectives.  Both contribute a lot.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Haha … have you bend the knee yet or are you still begging that she speaks to you ?? 😂🤣😂🤣 keep on destroying the forum 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 as we have said .. you will be let alone here commenting and giving emojis to yourself and your cult in the end 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 No matter how much you try , you will never manage to be more than the archpeasant / archdefender / archprotector that you are 😂🤣😂🤣 

• Confused 2

Your comment is weak, and appears to confuse people. No doubt others will add to the emoji roster, or even comment. As for destroying the forum, I really doubt that this will happen....unless it is something you yourself are hoping for, my friend.

I've seen the incident itself....leora wasn't slapped, choked or throttled. And, although I don't condone the hitting of any woman...a trait that harks back to the dark ages, I suppose. "The woman are the weaker sex, and should be defended with a mans honor."..

I have found that some woman play on these tactics....secretly even enjoy them. Motivated by the need for sympathy. A good blackmailing use in some cases.

I once had a girlfriend like that, the relationship did not last. I chose to walk away, others might have stood their ground.

Which Would you have done?

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, bigbear said:

Your comment is weak, and appears to confuse people. No doubt others will add to the emoji roster, or even comment. As for destroying the forum, I really doubt that this will happen....unless it is something you yourself are hoping for, my friend.

I've seen the incident itself....leora wasn't slapped, choked or throttled. And, although I don't condone the hitting of any woman...a trait that harks back to the dark ages, I suppose. "The woman are the weaker sex, and should be defended with a mans honor."..

I have found that some woman play on these tactics....secretly even enjoy them. Motivated by the need for sympathy. A good blackmailing use in some cases.

I once had a girlfriend like that, the relationship did not last. I chose to walk away, others might have stood their ground.

Which Would you have done?

So .. Paul didn’t grab Leora from the throat ? Is this what you are telling me ? Can you hear her voice how it changes ? 

Smith was removed with Kitty from RLC for an exactly same incident . Obviously Leora couldn’t be removed .. 

If you find this incident like “ everything is fine “ , I have nothing more to add . About the forum , it’s in whole CC the problem and not only here . It is a continuous problem that is based to the decisions of the site’s Admin . Unfortunately , I can’t tell more about it .

The numbers are an indication of how CC used to be and how it is now , who and how menu contribute in comparison to the past . If you are satisfied with the forum’s current direction and when each and everyday certain forum rules are broken , then I also have nothing else to add . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So .. Paul didn’t grab Leora from the throat ? Is this what you are telling me ? Can you hear her voice how it changes ? 

Smith was removed with Kitty from RLC for an exactly same incident . Obviously Leora couldn’t be removed .. 

If you find this incident like “ everything is fine “ , I have nothing more to add . About the forum , it’s in whole CC the problem and not only here . It is a continuous problem that is based to the decisions of the site’s Admin . Unfortunately , I can’t tell more about it .

The numbers are an indication of how CC used to be and how it is now , who and how menu contribute in comparison to the past . If you are satisfied with the forum’s current direction and when each and everyday certain forum rules are broken , then I also have nothing else to add . 

My friend. I, like you, have issues with RLC, and still feel their days are numbered on this forum. But that is a decision only the staff will be able to sort out, if they ever do.

I never said that the incident between Paul and Leora never took place, I merely said he didn't hit her. A push or shove is not a strike, or a slap. It's all a matter of how you look at it.

Kitty and Smith were removed from RLC? Bless me, I must have been hibernating when that happened. Don't recall that event, and they appear to be on the RLC site as of this evening.

All couples fight, it's human nature these days, it seems. The degrees of "fight" wholly depend on the nature of the relationship, and the temperament of the individuals involved. It's simply a matter of maturity, and unfortunately these are two young people, "still wet behind the ears", as we older generation say. Try maintaining the same level of composure and voice when someone has you by the throat, you'll see what I mean.

As for my satisfaction with the forum. There are 4 kinds of members on this forum.

The paying members.

The non paying members.

Those that participate.

Those that don't.

Which one of those kinds is really up to the individual members  taste, or decision.

• Sad 1