Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Leora, Malia #3

letsdothis

4 minutes ago, bigbear said:

My friend. I, like you, have issues with RLC, and still feel their days are numbered on this forum. But that is a decision only the staff will be able to sort out, if they ever do.

I never said that the incident between Paul and Leora never took place, I merely said he didn't hit her. A push or shove is not a strike, or a slap. It's all a matter of how you look at it.

Kitty and Smith were removed from RLC? Bless me, I must have been hibernating when that happened. Don't recall that event, and they appear to be on the RLC site as of this evening.

All couples fight, it's human nature these days, it seems. The degrees of "fight" wholly depend on the nature of the relationship, and the temperament of the individuals involved. It's simply a matter of maturity, and unfortunately these are two young people, "still wet behind the ears", as we older generation say. Try maintaining the same level of composure and voice when someone has you by the throat, you'll see what I mean.

As for my satisfaction with the forum. There are 4 kinds of members on this forum.

The paying members.

The non paying members.

Those that participate.

Those that don't.

Which one of those kinds is really up to the individual members  taste, or decision.

Many topics we agree and others we don’t , nevertheless , nice chatting with you and letting our opinions being heard .. I have a saved file on an external hard disc , 3 years ago if I remember correctly , an exactly same event ( literally same ) seeing a pissed off / angry / losing control Smith doing exactly as Paul on a sitting in the tub showering Kitty .. apartment some hours later went UM , next day they were both removed ..They were brought back , I think Kitty has always been a more than popular tenant .

Anyway , things happened , time can’t go back , others decide , we observe and criticize , nice chatting with you I repeat again 😇

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, bigbear said:

My friend. I, like you, have issues with RLC, and still feel their days are numbered on this forum. But that is a decision only the staff will be able to sort out, if they ever do.

I never said that the incident between Paul and Leora never took place, I merely said he didn't hit her. A push or shove is not a strike, or a slap. It's all a matter of how you look at it.

Kitty and Smith were removed from RLC? Bless me, I must have been hibernating when that happened. Don't recall that event, and they appear to be on the RLC site as of this evening.

All couples fight, it's human nature these days, it seems. The degrees of "fight" wholly depend on the nature of the relationship, and the temperament of the individuals involved. It's simply a matter of maturity, and unfortunately these are two young people, "still wet behind the ears", as we older generation say. Try maintaining the same level of composure and voice when someone has you by the throat, you'll see what I mean.

As for my satisfaction with the forum. There are 4 kinds of members on this forum.

The paying members.

The non paying members.

Those that participate.

Those that don't.

Which one of those kinds is really up to the individual members  taste, or decision.

Can you imagine Paul and Kitty living together?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bigbear said:

It did happen. It was quite some time ago, and I don't know that I saw everything that caused it, but I did see Smitty rush over to the tub where Kitty was sitting and slap her on the head, although it was kind of a glancing blow, as Kitty was smart enough to duck. 

There may have been more to the incident, but I never saw footage of it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

It did happen. It was quite some time ago, and I don't know that I saw everything that caused it, but I did see Smitty rush over to the tub where Kitty was sitting and slap her on the head, although it was kind of a glancing blow, as Kitty was smart enough to duck. 

There may have been more to the incident, but I never saw footage of it. 

Thank you, mate. I was not aware of this.

• Like 1