Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Leora, Malia #3

letsdothis

On 12/9/2021 at 5:27 PM, Howard said:

A repost from long ago.

Leora being adorable (from 2013).

(Content No Longer Available)

Did you happen to miss noticing that this is the comments/quotes for pics and vids thread Howard, and the vids thread was now the 3rd thread down ?

Just now, Nicholas said:

Did you happen to miss noticing that this is the comments/quotes for pics and vids thread Howard, and the vids thread was now the 3rd one down ?

oops.  I guess you're speaking on behalf of everyone...should I delete my posts??? 

I'm sure the sysop will relocate them.

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

oops.  I guess you're speaking on behalf of everyone...should I delete my posts??? 

I'm sure the sysop will relocate them.

Lol, I was just pointing it out in case you happened to not notice because I've noticed the thread arrangement or order gets shuffled around from time to time but like you mentioned, they will get rearranged if they think they should.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Lol, I was just pointing it out in case you happened to not notice because I've noticed they get shuffled around from time to time but like you mentioned, they will get rearranged if they think they should.

I saw 'Vids" in the title and went for it! 😀

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Did they have a falling out? Is that why Malia left?

No, Malia overstayed her Visa and received a travel ban, but she will be clear to travel to Prague again (if she wishes) in a year's time. But in all honesty, Leora wanted the place back to herself by that point anyway.

• Like 3