Large lips

Guest Pirate

Guest Pirate

One of our younger guys picked up what he described as a very attractive young lady at one of the local clubs. Fortunately for him he lives off base so could take her home. He was telling us how stunning she was but was put off by her lips which he said he found so weird, he couldn't get it up.

We told him he was a total fuckwit so he provided the following photo he found on the net which he said could almost be a photo of her and what he thought it would have looked like if he'd managed to get it up (and in).

I can't see the problem. Has anyone else had a similar experience / encounter?

lips.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've never seen such an extreme, but I'll have to agree with your friend. If I want to see hanging slabs of meat, I'll go to the butcher. I've never gotten up and left because of it, but there's been a few I've never called back due to Ugly Pussy Syndrome.

The girl in the pic would be useful if I had a foot-long penis & needed an extra 4"

to slide through.

yo frecuento playas nudistas , todabia me masturbo pensando en una chica que vi el año pasado , mas o menos como la de la foto , estaban dos parejas desnudos todos las dos chicas jovenes una " normal " pero la otra se sento de manera que desde yo estaba la veia justo en el sexo , tenia unos labios gruesos y largos mas o menos como la de la foto , ella se dio cuenta que la miraba demasiado y cambio de postura , pero me excita mucho las mujeres con los labios y el clitoris grande .

I bet she had small tits. Girls with big lips tend to have small tits. From my understanding they had more testosterone in the womb which means they develop a  larger would be ball sack (which turns into lips if its a girl) and smaller tits.

I bet she had small tits. Girls with big lips tend to have small tits. From my understanding they had more testosterone in the womb which means they develop a  larger would be ball sack (which turns into lips if its a girl) and smaller tits.

si te digo la verdad no recuerdo sus pechos , pero no era una chica delgada , me quedo la imagen grabada en la mente de sus grandes labios , si te gusta el tema hay un blog muy bueno , yo lo sigo a diario . http://largelabiaproject.org/ no me gustan las chicas de aspecto aniñado ni depiladas prefiero una mujer de buenas caderas grandes pechos y labios grandes y que tenga pelo en el pubis, tener pelo no es hirsutismo eso es otra cosa , me gusta pelo pero normal negro y muy espeso , las pelirrojas me encantan tambien

whoa, the blondy in the white n red bikini has got some battle nips. has to be photoshop I hope!

I could be way off basis... but when I see larger than avg labias, I cant help but think the person had a good chance of becoming male in the womb, as the lips were very close to forming scrotum. So while the extra skin is ok with me, its the thought that they were close to being a male turns me off.

When a young man becomes an old man, he starts to appreciate -- and get highly turned on by -- the diversity of women he has experienced. Memory sometimes makes the dick grow stiffer.

Men have various estrogen levels of their own: women have varying amounts of testosterone. Still, unless you are a homosexual male, you should learned to enjoy the variations of the XX chromosome ladies. They're 100% female. And, incidentally, the ones with a bit more testosterone operate at hornier levels...  :)