B2 - General Topic 2021 #25 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Radi definitely with lost weight , some more kilos will be better for her looks , too thin currently ( obviously personal opinion 😬

from her first day i told she should have a chankonabe diet, with more weight her fake tits will look less fake, like ulyana

I don't think Radi has lost weight.  Her tight clothes are still tight.  She is very toned from all her exercising.

She was exercising this morning in Mila's room when she apparently received a text from RLC scripters.  She dressed quickly, collected her super-size bottle of Coca Cola and her vegetables and left B2 at 12:17.  All this was done in a great hurry.  She had no time for make-up or even to brush her hair.  This is not typical Radi, given the care she takes about her public appearance.

I thought she would soon re-appear in B-4, but, two hours later, no sign of her anywhere on RLC.  A visit to B&N's new apartment?

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not 1 fucking second on camera from me for any of these women. I had really wanted Anna to perform but like the others is a HUGE disappointment. Send them packing!! I would take Nelly over any of these people.

Wow!! That bad?...😏