Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Each with their own opinion here ☺️ Enjoy and have all of the fun  at whichever apartment you like , I do with whatever I am pleased to watch and I say it without hiding 😇

I've noticed that, and in doing so I've noticed that quite a bit of your comments has to do with speculation. Perhaps you could consider mentioning comments that were more of actual possibilty and less of speculation than what seems to usually occur.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've noticed that, and in doing so I've noticed that quite a bit of your comments has to do with speculation. Perhaps you could consider mentioning comments that were more of actual possibilty and less of speculation than what seems to usually occur.

Each with their own way of thinking , i am not against any rules or insulting , I say what I have in my mind and I am judged here for my comments . Apologies that my way of expressing myself and commenting doesn’t meet your standards and preferences . I also don’t like your repeated word use when you post but I am glad to read your thoughts and  forum contribution and at certain occasions long posts , in comparison to many others who can’t even add a comma or a full stop . 

We both have our style , just simple as that . 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Each with their own way of thinking , i am not against any rules or insulting , I say what I have in my mind and I am judged here for my comments . Apologies that my way of expressing myself and commenting doesn’t meet your standard and preferences . I also don’t like your repeated word use but I am half to read your thoughts and at certain occasions long posts . 

We both have our style , just simple as that . 

Apparently, that must be differences between you and I, for you see, I am against differences of opinion when it comes to insulting of anyone, including any of the participants. I assume you must have meant that you are not for any insulting of anyone. Apparently, style may have little to do with it, because apparently, it may seem to be orherwise at times.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, that must be differences between you and I, for you see, I am against differences of opinion when it comes to insulting of anyone, including any of the participants. I assume you must have meant that you are not for any insulting of anyone. Apparently, style may have little to do with it, because apparently, it may seem to be orherwise at times.

Sorry , I don’t understand what you mean . I have got in all of my time here one warning from StnCld , that was by keeping on a rant with Harley Fatboy .. to my negative reaction and unacceptable for the standards I have as a person , he is the only one ( HarleyFatboy ) that I  have insulted , I am not proud but I admit that I have many times lost my temper with him  , totally surprising  for myself and the principles I have as a person . The way I judge , comment , post and whatever else I contribute here at the forum , it can be sarcastic , serious , joking but never an insult to anyone here or the tenants … 

We are making a talk here you and me , I wonder why there aren’t posts concerning the endless “ great contribution “ of Queen Leora the last 13 or so hours and the chats are about tenants  and other forum members .. 

I often wonder why Leora's fans feel the need to analysis her every move in a hostile manner.  The days of sitting back and enjoying Leora as she is seems to be lost.

Also her private life is  long standing scrutinizing of Who is she with. What is she doing. Will she be home ?

I do know one thing we see more than anyone  will witness on the outside.

I'm back to enjoying Leora's journey in a positive way,  Pity the complements have ceased Like a wiggle in the kitchen, How stunning she looks when going out ,

How well she looks all the time even going to bed looking her best.

Don't get me wrong I look forward to the sexy underwear stockings and dancing and that sexy smile when she does them amazing bates,

Finding lately staying clear of the forum cause of the negativity

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1