B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

WHY do they have to come in B4 ??   They already have their own appartment !  Keep them there, we don't need them and don't want to see them !!  😡

I agree...but it's a huge luxury apt up in the hills with great great views and a pool, and change of scenery...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You need your ears tested because it's total bollocks...

I know you think Karol hung the moon and you are one of her biggest supporters, but there are others that have seen her flirting with him, so don't tell me my ears need to be tested when reading what someone says has nothing to do with hearing.

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

WHY do they have to come in B4 ??   They already have their own appartment !  Keep them there, we don't need them and don't want to see them !!  😡

All the signs are there, this place is going to be turned into a permanent flop hose just like the one they created for them.

They have left their friends who have been auditioning for months,  at their place  and RLC is ready to move them in.

GOV is done and thus, so is RLC... and you can thank Dino and his lot.  After this transformation, there is no reason to pay a premium for this garbage.  It will be the same as VHTV.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...but it's a huge luxury apt up in the hills with great great views and a pool, and change of scenery...

Who gives a f@ck, all these apartments intermingling with each other totally takes away any and all realism!!  You have cam models going from one cam studio to the next.....so sad!!

P.S.  It's a house by the way!

1 hour ago, warn1ng1005 said:

My only problem with all Barcelona apartments and mainly B4 villa is that EVERY day is the same. Every day. Even weekend. I think that'd because the participants have some kind of "work" relationship between themselves. I wouldn't call that friendship. They are tolerating each other but there is not chemistry between them. No chemistry=no action. Other reason is that they are not meeting new foreign people. Always the same russian speaking people. I mean, no offense russians, but i don't think they are right types for this. No temperament. Only drinking problems :D. Only not russian speaking people are that german boyfriend of twins and bruno's friends. They are living in Barcelona for christ sake, not in Moscow or Kiev 

That’s why it is nice that we have Gina and Radislava that they are currently living in Barcelona .. we have already seen a great change with Gina getting her own place , it took though many years till she reaches this point .. we might get the same with Radislava .. this is the only model that works great , you can see also in Rome and with Masha’s apartment , the locals are always the ones that can revive in a way the good old RLC , with the real  friends they have at their residing cities , the new people that they meet and won’t disappear as long as they abandon RLC ( which is what usually happens with the GOV in Barcelona ) .. let’s see how this new B1 idea will work out . 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you think Karol hung the moon and you are one of her biggest supporters, but there are others that have seen her flirting with him, so don't tell me my ears need to be tested when reading what someone says has nothing to do with hearing.

You posted this...😁

His sources maybe wrong but Karol is very flirtatious with Bogdan I hear

It's strange that Karol flirting with Boggy has never been mentioned before on the forum don't you think...even amongst the Boggy haters...:dodgy:

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

That’s why it is know that we have Gina and Radislava that they are currently living in Barcelona .. we have already seen a great change with Gina getting her own place , it took though many years till she reaches this point .. we might get the same with Radislava .. this is the only model that works great , you can see also in Rome and with Masha’s apartment , the locals are always the ones that can revive in a way the good old RLC , with the real  friends they have at their residing cities , the new people that they meet and won’t disappear as long as they abandon RLC ( which is what usually happens with the GOV in Barcelona ) .. let’s see how this new B1 idea will work out . 

puke GIF

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You posted this...😁

His sources maybe wrong but Karol is very flirtatious with Bogdan I hear

It's strange that Karol flirting with Boggy has never been mentioned before on the forum don't you think...even amongst the Boggy haters...:dodgy:

LMAO PM's you @#$@