B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

DD is the all-time God of Work / Life Integration.  He's an X-Factor!

😆😙🤪😚😛

I still think you two should get married and live happily ever after!!  There would never be a lack of words that's for damn sure!

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your long posts are fine...It's just all the emojis that are annoying 🤣😉🥳🤓🥶🥴🙊👻👀🦾🐟🤢🍺

I rather give the emojis on the posts than what everyone one else  does  with the reaction emojis on posts 😆 As you know , i never give any emoji to any post 😏

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still think you two should get married and live happily ever after!!  There would never be a lack of words that's for damn sure!

She needs to visit the country first and take a look of the place here … she will simply love it ,  then Barcelona is 2 hours 45 minutes away , we could possibly “ persuade “ Martina to visit here and we become the “ off camera Michaels “ , then we could share more with the rest CC members here 😁😁😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She needs to visit the country first and take a look of the place here … she will simply love it ,  then Barcelona is 2 hours 45 minutes away , we could possibly “ persuade “ Martina to visit here and we become the “ off camera Michaels “ , then we could share more with the rest CC members here 😁😁😆

I'm sure she would love it @ddhm and we all know her love and affection for Martina....I think you are on to something here, make it happen man!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure she would love it @ddhm and we all know her love and affection for Martina....I think you are on to something here, make it happen man!!

You will be informed by my sources if anything has happened … 😏🥳😂🤣

• Haha 2