B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

6 hours ago, tetard said:

Are Olivia & Ulyana related ?

Olivia & Ulyana sont elles de la même famille ?

someone ask that before. I don't think so.

but I believe Olivia is related to Taya the hottie that used to

be in RLC with bf. A sister maybe not sure if that was the case!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, omedo said:

You've described real life...and you've done it in a single sentence.....:gran sonrisa:

I am just 26 days before finishing work and season here and it has been a tired and demanding one with all limitations with traveling , especially with the British people and sometimes short texts and posts are made 😂🤣 I will try and “ behave “ in the winter also and not post so long comments 🥶😬🙄😐😑 🙃🙃🙃😛😜🤪

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am just 26 days before finishing work and season here and it has been a tired and demanding one with all limitations with traveling , especially with the British people and sometimes short texts and posts are made 😂🤣 I will try and “ behave “ in the winter also and not post so long comments 🥶😬🙄😐😑 🙃🙃🙃😛😜🤪

Your long posts are fine...It's just all the emojis that are annoying 🤣😉🥳🤓🥶🥴🙊👻👀🦾🐟🤢🍺

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When the fuck do you work?  You post here 24/7.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2