B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and how many people are you insulting who can look like him physically and who reads the forum?
It might be time to think a little bit before saying anything

I DONT SEE THEM ON RLC

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so explain to me how u express yur opinion when u see sum1 ugly, u say nothing and just be hypocrit?

Do I really have to teach you about respect and decency? normally we learn this from a young age by our parents and even at school

Do not tell me that you missed the lessons of knowing how to live?

In any case it reflects your personality well and as I have already expressed it, it seems to me much uglier than this guy

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so explain to me how u express yur opinion when u see sum1 ugly, u say nothing and just be hypocrit?

There are quite a few RLC girls that don't float my boat. If I'm gonna comment, I'll say that they're not to my tastes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and what might not be to your taste, might be loved by someone else...The hairdresser and her friends are a perfect example...I can't watch them, but some guys here love them...

It's not difficult to speak tactfully without offending and hurling abuse...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Do I really have to teach you about respect and decency? normally we learn this from a young age by our parents and even at school

Do not tell me that you missed the lessons of knowing how to live?

In any case it reflects your personality well and as I have already expressed it, it seems to me much uglier than this guy

WUTEVER WHAT U ASSUME MY EDUCATION IS, I WILL NEVER STOP TO SAY WHAT I THOUGHT

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

WUTEVER WHAT U ASSUME MY EDUCATION IS, I WILL NEVER STOP TO SAY WHAT I THOUGHT

Precisely you should maybe think 10 times before writing what you think especially that there are plenty of ways to say things without being insulting and condescending

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Precisely you should maybe think 10 times before writing what you think especially that there are plenty of ways to say things without being insulting and condescending

maybe u can teach me how to say sum1 is ugly without being insulting and condescending,

sorry for my lack of education

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

he doesnt outsmart me at all, he can fuck fiora as much as he want to, i dont care, its just i dont like to watch him in b1, hes fucking ugly

getting a woman is not a matter of appearance ugly or hansome, it doesnt work that way,woman its like a clothespin if you push correctly on the head,legs will open. that's the whole secret.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

he doesnt outsmart me at all, he can fuck fiora as much as he want to, i dont care, its just i dont like to watch him in b1, hes fucking ugly

getting a woman is not a matter of appearance ugly or handsome,woman it's like a clothespin if you push correctly on the head,legs will open ,that's the whole secret.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Someone cannot be a hypocrite if they say nothing at all,,See the source image which in my opinion,someone with basic social skills should do if they find someone's looks ''displeasing''.  Like my dear old passed mom would say when i was very young,,'' If you have nothing nice to say about someone,,please,keep your fucking mouth shut.'' (Yes,my mom talked like a drunken sailor.):biggrin:

maybe u can teach me how to say sum1 is ugly without being insulting and condescending,

sorry for my lack of education

Well,maybe for someone like you who lacks basic social skills,this would be better than a face mask :cool:R.78b7ecf0530ce7afd9fb9541b86c7a16?rik=D1JVP3ED0Pjf7w&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Sad 1