B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But this is what the site declares … real life … ok , the direction is lost for many people - aka tenants that are doing all private  things outside the apartment , therefore they don’t get any negative comments ( or positive of course ) since there isn’t anything happening so as to be judged for their choices - , would you like that you are told in face that you look ugly ? Do you know anyone , even the least nice looking people believing that they are ugly ? Where’s the self confidence about that ? Are we asking from the tenants to do as we are pleased and control who they meet , who they should like and who they should  fuck or not ? 

Not anything personal with you as you know 😇 , but you completely sound like the obsessed cult Leora fans that believe that they have the right to judge the people that she meets as losers , assholes, incapable , worthless piece of crap .. when they haven’t even seen them or sit down face to face with them and discuss like two normal people and then make all the conclusions .

I am only much more than delighted that all of these girls try to not be affected or read anything that is mentioned here and continue their lives the way they  wish and want with anyone they wish and want .As long as they are happy with people they have chosen to be with , it is of our little concern to us so as to ask it different from them . 

wutever the guy know hes ugly this not new to him even if he read that forum what i doubt

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so what do u want me to say? hes a pretty guy? u want me to lie on the forum cuz im behind my computer?

I would just like a little more respect, so that you can get some in return

I think you made it clear that you weren't the biggest fan of Fiora and her boyfriend, now move on because you are getting as boring as Radislava and Leora 😁

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You should review your knowledge in terms of film because my profile picture has nothing to do with a horror film

Maybe it's time to broaden your knowledge to appear smart, i know it's difficult for you 

and for the moment you are far from it with your comments, and I must say that you are not funny either

To be fair, watching Jake Lloyd acting was nightmarish 😜

You should review your knowledge in terms of film because my profile picture has nothing to do with a horror film

Maybe it's time to broaden your knowledge to appear smart, i know it's difficult for you 

and for the moment you are far from it with your comments, and I must say that you are not funny either

i dont comment here to be funny, but just express myself on what i saw,

if for u this forum is just to please rlc tenants then i cant do nothing for u

• Like 1

I would just like a little more respect, so that you can get some in return

I think you made it clear that you weren't the biggest fan of Fiora and her boyfriend, now move on because you are getting as boring as Radislava and Leora 😁

u cant make me stop talking, if u dont like me just ban me so u will have only ppl with positive comments

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

wutever the guy know hes ugly this not new to him even if he read that forum what i doubt

I think  that he completely outsmarts us all then by being able to fuck a great sensual woman like Fiora that knows how to give pleasure to her partner , she knows how to fuck and seems to have no sex boundaries . We are home and watching and he is enjoying . That’s the facts 😇😎🤩🥳

Edit ; By the way , I still enjoy beach days ( therefore tits and asses watching and not at home 😂🤣 )  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont comment here to be funny, but just express myself on what i saw,

if for u this forum is just to please rlc tenants then i cant do nothing for u

I think you don't want to understand what I'm trying to tell you, what you're doing is not giving your opinion, it's insulting a person by making fun of him
If you don't see the difference, I'd be happy to show it to you because you're starting to push the plug a little too far
I hope that you or even Corvette will manage to understand this basic thing of respect because you both start hitting me on the system

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and how many people are you insulting who can look like him physically and who reads the forum?
It might be time to think a little bit before saying anything

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think  that he completely outsmarts us all then by being able to fuck a great sensual woman like Fiora that knows how to give pleasure to her partner , she knows how to fuck and seems to have no sex boundaries . We are home and watching and he is enjoying . That’s the facts 😇😎🤩🥳

Edit ; By the way , I still enjoy beach days ( therefore tits and asses watching and not at home 😂🤣 )  

he doesnt outsmart me at all, he can fuck fiora as much as he want to, i dont care, its just i dont like to watch him in b1, hes fucking ugly

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you don't want to understand what I'm trying to tell you, what you're doing is not giving your opinion, it's insulting a person by making fun of him
If you don't see the difference, I'd be happy to show it to you because you're starting to push the plug a little too far
I hope that you or even Corvette will manage to understand this basic thing of respect because you both start hitting me on the system?

so explain to me how u express yur opinion when u see sum1 ugly, u say nothing and just be hypocrit?