B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Fior massage on Harley 

I think that since Harley appears to be Fiora’s friend , she knows the details of this guy and that he had a kind of adventure with her ( Fior 😎🤡  christening ) , so , I believe it won’t be anything more than just friendship .. 

Of course , the funny “ soap opera “ script is if Fiora’s current guy ( can we name him Fior the 2nd 🤠😂 ?? ) knows anything about the original Fior and that it used to be a kind of “ adventures “ with her .

In any case , I am already waiting to see if Fior will be renamed as , hmm , Harlr 😂🤣😂🤣

In general , the girls haven’t  even been in the apartment for a week and they have already done ( friends visiting , masturbations , sex ) more than what the girls in B2 have done all these months .. welcome girls ( Harley will be the X-Factor 😋

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In general , the girls haven’t  even been in the apartment for a week and they have already done ( friends visiting , masturbations , sex ) more than what the girls in B2 have done all these months .. welcome girls ( Harley will be the X-Factor 😋

in this case, we are dealing with real ladies, we all remember that Fiora, in B2 after a few days had sat on a bottle and made it disappear, class is class

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

More pussy licking for Fiora

The funniest part was when she stuck her arse up & got him to dig her tampon out, he gave it to her & she took off for the bathroom, he sat there looking at his hands, than thought I better wash these 🤣

Blood Period GIF by martipez

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the old lady and dracula, what an ugly couple, now they are in b1 for years, and fior with his fake smile, thank you very much rlc its a great choice

dracula defend GIF

If you watch replay thumbnails, yes it's the right choice for rlc 😁

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yes thats the good recipe, put more ugly ppl on cam and the new subs gonna explode,

well done rlc

dracula defend GIF

Sorry to say that but the only ugly people i see, it's you with your comments 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

The funniest part was when she stuck her arse up & got him to dig her tampon out, he gave it to her & she took off for the bathroom, he sat there looking at his hands, than thought I better wash these 🤣

Blood Period GIF by martipez

the count dracula like to suck blood

dracula defend GIF

• Sad 2

Congrats to the forum antagonists who ragged on about guys in these apartments.  You won dildo (dino) you now formally have your permanent apartment which, as we are seeing, will be filled with different guys every fucking night.  That combined with the nuns in the villa inviting guys over (including Fior and Bogdan) has led to mediocrity.  B2 and their constant get togethers  with the couples...Masha's is a joke.. WTF? RLC.

The only reason anyone watched this shit last night, was because they paid and there was fuck all else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3