B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm glad Fiora is back. I just hope we won't be stuck with his bf everyday. He follows her like a puppy, doesn't let her space .... 

and he looks like a damn vampire

monster squad vampire GIF

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

In general , the girls haven’t  even been in the apartment for a week and they have already done ( friends visiting , masturbations , sex ) more than what the girls in B2 have done all these months .. welcome girls ( Harley will be the X-Factor 😋

Continue  to love  your optimisim and enthusiasm my friend.  Isn't Harley like your 4th or 5th X-Factor?   🙂

If I had even more  time to waste than I waste already here 🙂  ... I would do some research and find your other X-Factors.  I seem to think  Vivian  was one, perhaps Nana ... you may have described Radi as an X-Factor when  she has  her breakout moment.   To me, the  only person  I can label as an X-Factor was  Tesla and Elian (omg  have I forgotten her  name).  They truly hit B4 as an X-factor ... but of course they faded.

Anyway ... keep looking up my friend.  I do think this new  B2 group could be different than  the various death spirals we have seen  recently.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Continue  to love  your optimisim and enthusiasm my friend.  Isn't Harley like your 4th or 5th X-Factor?   🙂

If I had even more  time to waste than I waste already here 🙂  ... I would do some research and find your other X-Factors.  I seem to think  Vivian  was one, perhaps Nana ... you may have described Radi as an X-Factor when  she has  her breakout moment.   To me, the  only person  I can label as an X-Factor was  Tesla and Elian (omg  have I forgotten her  name).  They truly hit B4 as an X-factor ... but of course they faded.

Anyway ... keep looking up my friend.  I do think this new  B2 group could be different than  the various death spirals we have seen  recently.

dont worry cuz the b1 cast with their bfs gonna save rlc and get so much more new subs,

the future is bright

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Stop making us believe that you are beautiful like a god because it rings false 🤣

i like u a lot moos54 and by looking at yur profile pic i know u like horror movies

for u its the uglier the better so keep enjoying the count dracula

dracula defend GIF

• Haha 1