Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

47 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

right now, Albertbo has play with the dogs, that very good, I appreciate a lot when he give attention to Blanky and Taco.

But I have the feeling that he is waiting for Martina (come on Martina!) To have BIG fun, I predict in a near future, there will be a .... bing ... bang .... pouf ... .paf ... yes ... again ... yes ... ummmm ... ummmmmm..it gona be creazy .for> 5 minutes. 😍

It rare that Alberto has noting to do and waiting like that! I love you Alberto !!!! 

The bets are open because? 

God red your last post😇

On 10/18/2021 at 12:45 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Boggy wasn't happy with relationship either...and Martina new this...a big reason why she ended it, and just wanted to remain friends

Knowing Martina, I'am pretty sure that she won't let Bogan decide what she want to do, Martina is also a strong woman, Yes girls ! Oh Martina, I would 'puff' that puffy nipples of yours....again tonight too much porto for me but.....I like it Yes !  My boyfriend is out at work and me alone with my drink, my bath and my big baby dog, he 5 years but still a big baby for me. Love you all !

22 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Knowing Martina, I'am pretty sure that she won't let Bogan decide what she want to do, Martina is also a strong woman, Yes girls ! Oh Martina, I would 'puff' that puffy nipples of yours....again tonight too much porto for me but.....I like it Yes !  My boyfriend is out at work and me alone with my drink, my bath and my big baby dog, he 5 years but still a big baby for me. Love you all !

My little 4 year old Cockapoo, Ted, is asleep upstairs with Mrs Naga...in my spot, as usual 🤣

There's no such thing as too much port ha...Enjoy your night x

4 hours ago, girlsfun said:

right now, Albertbo has play with the dogs, that very good, I appreciate a lot when he give attention to Blanky and Taco.

But I have the feeling that he is waiting for Martina (come on Martina !) to have BIG fun, I predict in a near future, there will be a....bing...bang....pouf....paf...yes...again...yes...ummmm...ummmmmm..it gona be creazy .for > 5 minute.😍

It rare that Alberto has noting to do and waiting like that ! I love you Alberto !!!! 

The bets are open because ? 

I'm not gonna say a word, ...... nope, not gonna.  ( sometimes it's just too freakin easy! )   :rolleyes:

Heavy discussion right now in the living room.

My goggle transalate can get some part of it when they speak loud but sometime they speak too fast for it . 

Some topic: the chat here, the school, the job, if outside RLC, feeling alone  ....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

My little 4 year old Cockapoo, Ted, is asleep upstairs with Mrs Naga...in my spot, as usual 🤣

There's no such thing as too much port ha...Enjoy your night x

Thank you, I love those Cockapoo, they have so much expression when they look at you. Mine is 5 years old German Shepherd mix and he love his mamy too much...his big and he doesn't know it...Have a nice day !

• Like 1