Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the point I was gonna make...I'm waiting for @DWI's response...

So, when did he/she post this absolute translation? I was on vacation for over a week and I might have missed it, but I stlll can't find it in any past posts on Martino/Alberto posts. i 

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, when did he/she post this absolute translation? I was on vacation for over a week and I might have missed it, but I stlll can't find it in any past posts on Martino/Alberto posts. i 

You didn't answer my question...Are you Spanish?

@emnv told you 2 hours ago the situation...Go with the flow...and listen to him

2 hours ago, emnv said:

The friendship between Nelly and Martina is over, at least for the moment. After the great fight dowstairs her apartment on September 24th, Martina's concept of Nelly is really bad, and it seems that they haven't had contact again. The only reference to Nelly that I've heard from Martina is that she doesn't miss her. Nelly has gone downhill even faster since then.

That same day, but for another reason, she also cut off her relationship with her young classmate, the one who visited her frequently.

Is this "great fight" on RLC replay? Why is it that no one else saw the "great fight" or has posted about it? Please document your post with a time and date stamp. Otherwise, you risk your credibility.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, when did he/she post this absolute translation? I was on vacation for over a week and I might have missed it, but I stlll can't find it in any past posts on Martino/Alberto posts. I have yet been given a specific post by a serious tranlator. So can EMNV show his translation from September?

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Nope, and that's why I'm asking for a documented translation from September.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Please have him answer this simple question: Which translation of the English Christian Bible is the correct translation?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Nope, and that's why I'm asking for a documented translation from September.

@Emnv gave you a summary...Isn't that enough for you? Are you after a word for word translation? ...You better ask him

That's the problem here...We have 2 great Spanish translators, and we used to have 2 or 3 great Russian translators on the forum. But there are some guys and gals still never believed them...many preferred to make up their own shit, because it was more exciting. 

So what happened was that the genuine translators stopped translating here because they were pissed off...
But, believe me, they still translate...just not for some of you dickhead doubters here...They still occasionally dip into the forum, and share with you some actual facts, but we've seen the reaction from some...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, philo said:

I don't know the answer you your question, but from what I have heard Martina say, she and Alberto are more like friends with benefits. That is not to say that they don't care for each other, that is to say that Martina is not in love with Alberto...certainly, not in the same way that she loves Nelly. 

When did you hear Martina say this? Why haven't you provided a date and time for this conversation?  I realise that you have absolutely zero credibility to risk, but isn't it hypocritical to ask others to provide dates and times when you never do?  And where is the transcript of this conversation, something that you regularly demand of others?  Isn't it just your interpretation otherwise?  I can't trust the interpretation of anyone that mistakes the B4 shopping trolley for a suitcase 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 1