Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

9 hours ago, philo said:

I don't often take much stock of what interpreters say (unless they post the translation) but it was previously reported that when Martina and Nelly went to visit Martina's village before, they spent most of their time there fucking in the hotel room. If true, I called the report of that visit, an insight into one of their two honeymoon trips. 

So what you're saying is: if you can manipulate the translation to support your bullshit, you'll accept it.  If you can't, you just dismiss it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

When did you hear Martina say this? Why haven't you provided a date and time for this conversation?  I realise that you have absolutely zero credibility to risk, but isn't it hypocritical to ask others to provide dates and times when you never do?  And where is the transcript of this conversation, something that you regularly demand of others?  Isn't it just your interpretation otherwise?  I can't trust the interpretation of anyone that mistakes the B4 shopping trolley for a suitcase 🤣

Great points Ash...

VHTV and RLC are voyeur cam sites (real or fake or both - you decide for yourself). Voyeur is to look. Delving into tenants personalities, personal life inside and outside of VHTV or RLC is total fucking bullshit and full of fucking speculation. Fuck the facts, rumors or guesses. You have eyes - enjoy looking at the females or males - your choice. All the stupid talk about tenants has ruined camcaps, xcamfan and the VHTV forum. Camcaps and xcamfan will struggle to survive just like RLC. Martina is a hot vivacious girl with an excellent body and sex drive - that's all I care about. Members sure like talking crap and love arguing - both mindless exercises and laughable.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

VHTV and RLC are voyeur cam sites (real or fake or both - you decide for yourself). Voyeur is to look. Delving into tenants personalities, personal life inside and outside of VHTV or RLC is total fucking bullshit and full of fucking speculation. Fuck the facts, rumors or guesses. You have eyes - enjoy looking at the females or males - your choice. All the stupid talk about tenants has ruined camcaps, xcamfan and the VHTV forum. Camcaps and xcamfan will struggle to survive just like RLC. Martina is a hot vivacious girl with an excellent body and sex drive - that's all I care about. Members sure like talking crap and love arguing - both mindless exercises and laughable.

Imo CC will last a lot longer than RLC...

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because it was off cam you fucking dickhead, and discussed about in Spanish...so even if it was on cam, you wouldn't have a fucking clue anyway...But you could invent a story...You're good at that...😏

Because it was off-cam? What was off-cam...the conversations or the post? What a convenient answerthat you can't answer that directly. I have always tried to be respectful in all my posts...go ahead and find one where I haven't been. I think your remarks about me being a dickhead speaks more about you than me. Take a look at my past posts vs. yours...you are constantly more antagonistic towards others than me. and I won't follow your path on that. And about me making up stories, well, I don't make up anything,,, I only give my take on what I undertand...and sometimes I'm wrong. and  do speculate which is not "making up stories". .its just trying to make sense of the soap opera that RLC has become. So when did you become a member of RLC? Are you still a fully paid member entitled to both full membershio and replay membership? Anyway,so looking up your posts...well, I guess you've never "speculated" about anything right? Thats not what I find. Just back off here..you don't have the resume to criticize anybody for expressing their opinion...just accept their right to do so, like most of us here do... without trashing them. But maybe your one of the gifted few that respect and tolerance don't apply to. I mean no harm here but I think you might be more tolerant of other members here. And please, stop being an asshole!

• Confused 1

Please don't jump on me!      Martina is done with Nelly  (and done with her skinny schoolmate)  I don't recall a post stating so. I was going to ask the same question.....when did this happen?

I recall the night events of Sept 24. Martina and Nelly hanging out, drinking Gin and OJ.

00:18 Happy time in bathroom, laughing. Kiss. Martina shakes head to deflect further intimacy. 

00:21 Laughing continues, till Martina shakes her head no, atmosphere changes, Nelly's demeanor changes to serious. 

00:21 Nelly gathers her purse and jacket quickly. Returns to bathroom.

00:22 Nelly joins Martina in the toilet area off cam.  ( bathroom door open, conversation taking place)

00:38 Nelly exits bathroom quickly, heads to apartment door.  Martina follows, nobody has a happy face.

00:39 Nelly out the door, Martina follows.      ( maybe the argument happened outside after this time)

01:28 Martina returns, joines Alberto on the balcony.

01:50 Martina prepares to go out.

02:10 Martina out the door, with the bottle of Gin.

08:00 Martina returns.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Please don't jump on me!      Martina is done with Nelly  (and done with her skinny schoolmate)  I don't recall a post stating so. I was going to ask the same question.....when did this happen?

I recall the night events of Sept 24. Martina and Nelly hanging out, drinking Gin and OJ.

00:18 Happy time in bathroom, laughing. Kiss. Martina shakes head to deflect further intimacy. 

00:21 Laughing continues, till Martina shakes her head no, atmosphere changes, Nelly's demeanor changes to serious. 

00:22 Nelly joins Martina in the toilet area off cam.  ( bathroom door open, conversation taking place)

00:38 Nelly exits bathroom quickly, heads to apartment door.  Martina follows, nobody has a happy face.

00:39 Nelly out the door, Martina follows.      ( maybe the argument happened outside after this time)

I think if you read your exact timing (very good job) you can answer your question yourself. Don't think that it suddenly occurred to Nelly that she left the stove on and therefore had left so quickly.😂 But by the way, I don't care much about this friendship anymore since it will be (if it still exists) off cam. So why should I care, there are other things which are more important.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DWI said:

Because it was off-cam? What was off-cam...the conversations or the post? What a convenient answerthat you can't answer that directly. I have always tried to be respectful in all my posts...go ahead and find one where I haven't been. I think your remarks about me being a dickhead speaks more about you than me. Take a look at my past posts vs. yours...you are constantly more antagonistic towards others than me. and I won't follow your path on that. And about me making up stories, well, I don't make up anything,,, I only give my take on what I undertand...and sometimes I'm wrong. and  do speculate which is not "making up stories". .its just trying to make sense of the soap opera that RLC has become. So when did you become a member of RLC? Are you still a fully paid member entitled to both full membershio and replay membership? Anyway,so looking up your posts...well, I guess you've never "speculated" about anything right? Thats not what I find. Just back off here..you don't have the resume to criticize anybody for expressing their opinion...just accept their right to do so, like most of us here do... without trashing them. But maybe your one of the gifted few that respect and tolerance don't apply to. I mean no harm here but I think you might be more tolerant of other members here. And please, stop being an asshole!

Apologies @DWI, but you've misunderstood me. My 'dickhead' post wasn't directed at you...You're posts ARE respectful. 

11 hours ago, DWI said:

Entonces, ¿cuándo publicó esta traducción absoluta? Estuve de vacaciones durante más de una semana y es posible que me lo haya perdido, pero todavía no puedo encontrarlo en ninguna publicación anterior de Martino / Alberto.

Nothing of this was published, the "discussion" took place at the entrance of the building, Nelly was very nervous and "almost violent", if I remember correctly also wanted to urinate in the same entrance and Martina prevented it, all this was told Martina to Alberto when he went up to the apartment so the event happened off camera, since that day there has only been a message between the two of them.
For my part the matter is settled and I find it absurd to doubt what he says @emnv, I said in a previous post, this is the reason why there are no Russian translators and will be the reason why there are no Spanish translators ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

So this timeline is very clear.  You would think that if Nelly and Martina were still together they would not have left each other so quickly that evening.  There does not seem to any doubt that what Nelly tries to do is get Martina drunk and then she can try to reestablish their love affair.  But Martina does not allow this to happen.  Nelly tried to do the same thing a few weeks earlier at the villa and Martina refused to give in.  Martina wanted Nelly as a friend, not as a lover.  Nelly has proven that she cannot just be friends.

Their separation is further verified by the fact that they have not been seen together since this date.  It's possible that they have been meeting off-cam but when does Martina have time to do this.  Generally when Martina has gone partying on a Friday night we can see Nelly asleep in bed with Bogdan.  It's impossible for Nelly to be in 2 places at the same time and obviously Friday nights were a perfect time to meet, if at all.

Martina, you have a vision and it's to get an education in an area that you find interesting and enjoy.  You will do well in life. Keep up the good work!!    

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apologies @DWI, but you've misunderstood me. My 'dickhead' post wasn't directed at you...You're posts ARE respectful. 

I too apologize for my wording...I got overly emotional and shoudn't have'. I won't let it happen again.

• Like 1