B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but there will be no gain with having that idiot around the Villa.  Like I said, it just goes from bad to worse!!

i better prefer to see 10 fior in b4 than nelly and bogdan

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, moules said:

The farewell hugs of Nelly and the twins and Nelly and Radi were such that Nelly will not be far away, nor will she be away for long. 

I think everybody knows that they weren't going far and that's the saddest part of all.  I personally wish they would leave RLC all together but unfortunately they have sucked their way into the managerial side of RLC and will be around forever.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I think everybody knows that they weren't going far and that's the saddest part of all.  I personally wish they would leave RLC all together but unfortunately they have sucked their way into the managerial side of RLC and will be around forever.

nah, we will never see them again, they are just going to live their life and enjoy the money they made

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You sure do like to kid yourself

im not sure cuz noldus who know everything said they will be back in another apt, but my big wish is to never see them again and pretty milf fiora and her handsome bf

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whoa there @swordfish, I just heard that B4 has gone from bad to worse and it will be the idiot Russian Fior taking their place.  I feel sorry for all you subscribers....what a slap in the face this will be!!

Hes a wanker and cnt like every male  . fake boyfriend and random shit

heads off the street thrown in for a free fuck  ever to walk in that place then and in future. All cnts.

• Upvote 1

The last day
He's over
Another big smile from Nelly
For all of you

It's ready now
It is over
The goodbye is now here
It's really over

We thank you for the nice time Nelly and Bogdan
We are going to miss you Nely and Bogdan

Lots of love 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im not sure cuz noldus who know everything said they will be back in another apt, but my big wish is to never see them again and pretty milf fiora and her handsome bf

I said they're moving into a new apartment down town, but do not know if it's going online

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

im not sure cuz noldus who know everything said they will be back in another apt, but my big wish is to never see them again and pretty milf fiora and his handsome bf

Noldus is the man for sure but he doesn't know everything.  There is no doubt in my mind that you will see another apartment come online in the next couple of days if not tonight and it will have Nelly & Bogdan's name on it.  I believe it will either be the old B3 apartment or the apartment that got closed down from the weird girl that was related to the Mexican that was dating the English chick.

• Like 1