B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Noldus is the man for sure but he doesn't know everything.  There is no doubt in my mind that you will see another apartment come online in the next couple of days if not tonight and it will have Nelly & Bogdan's name on it.  I believe it will either be the old B3 apartment or the apartment that got closed down from the weird girl that was related to the Mexican that was dating the English chick.

he was mexican?

2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Hes a wanker and cnt like every male  . fake boyfriend and random shit

heads off the street thrown in for a free fuck  ever to walk in that place then and in future. All cnts.

I totally agree with you but he will be the new Bogless of B4 and it will suck really bad for those of you that pay for this sh!t!  I had a feeling that he would be replacing them and I hope like hell my source is wrong but something tells me he's not wrong this time.

• Sad 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you but he will be the new Bogless of B4 and it will suck really bad for those of you that pay for this sh!t!  I had a feeling that he would be replacing them and I hope like hell my source is wrong but something tells me he's not wrong this time.

for sure he will replace bogdan, he was in training for almost 6 months ( how to hide to fuck the girls, put b4 in Um, how to hide in the garage, etc..),  its not for nothing

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i see, i hope not online

It will be put online and you can bet your ass on that!!  Nelly & Bogdan are too much into the show side of it for it not to be put online.  They are RLC's best two actors!!  However, it's only fair to those 3 or 4 people that like N&B for it not to be put online.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Say it isn't so!

The villa garage was converted to an office for RLC.  Bogdan will likely be in the office frequently. This will leave Nelly alone at their new apartment to practice with her violin for hours and hours?  Or lperhaps eaving Nelly to visit Gina frequently?  Or perhaps leaving Nelly to visit Martina, or morel likely, Martina visiting Nelly for wild sex, off cam?  Or allowing Nelly to come to the villa occasionally for massages and cosmetic procedures?

Just now, thinga69 said:

Typical redneck. 

through and through lol.....but i'll give you the floor if you want to explain to me what the difference is between the two.  Please don't start by saying that Mexican's come from Mexico and Spaniards come from Spain.  That won't cut it with me.

1 minute ago, moules said:

The villa garage was converted to an office for RLC.  Bogdan will likely be in the office frequently. This will leave Nelly alone at their new apartment to practice with her violin for hours and hours?  Or lperhaps eaving Nelly to visit Gina frequently?  Or perhaps leaving Nelly to visit Martina, or morel likely, Martina visiting Nelly for wild sex, off cam?  Or allowing Nelly to come to the villa occasionally for massages and cosmetic procedures?

I get it and it will suck no matter how you look at it.  I'm just glad I'm not paying to see any of it!!

2 minutes ago, moules said:

u guys wasting your time in your dayjob, u guys should be scripters and make millions