B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

seemingly we are living a historic period at the moment, with the next departure of nelly and bogdan !!! we had the first man on the moon in 69, and now we are privileged to see it !!! it's like the comet of halley which passed in 1986, I was there, and for the departure of nelly I would be there too, all that in a lifetime !!! when I think of future generations who will not have experienced this departure, I am sad for them !!!! fortunately we can testify, thanks to our archives !!!! 😄

comet GIF

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

seemingly we are living a historic period at the moment, with the next departure of nelly and bogdan !!! we had the first man on the moon in 69, and now we are privileged to see it !!! it's like the comet of halley which passed in 1986, I was there, and for the departure of nelly I would be there too, all that in a lifetime !!! when I think of future generations who will not have experienced this departure, I am sad for them !!!! fortunately we can testify, thanks to our archives !!!! 😄

comet GIF

The first man on the moon in 69, there are archives of that here on CC? I didn't know CC was that old. 😏

• Haha 1