B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

15 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I still say Cleopatra needs to be in one of these apartments full time.  She's a good looking girl and I wouldn't mind seeing her all the time IMHO.  Thing is, she (and her BF) probably wouldn't install themselves anywhere where Gina wasn't.

Cleo is old hat now....they need totally new girls when any of the replacements take place!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

No  party for them?  As  much  as I am on "get them out of B4" bandwagon ... this makes me sad.

No need for a party if they are just moving across the neighborhood. The way they are packing is not for long distance.

I think they will be in a new apartment and online soon, or you will still see Bogdan doing maintenance and driving the girls. 

Edited by albundy1089
a word

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

No need for a party if they are just moving across the neighborhood. The way they are packing is not for long distance.

I think they will be in a new apartment and online soon.

Wouldn't it be funny if they were just moving into the garage LMAO.....from what I'm told they spend the majority of their time in there anyway.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wouldn't it be funny if they were just moving into the garage LMAO.....from what I'm told they spend the majority of their time in there anyway.

I thought of that, but they would have just carried everything upstairs, not put clothes in boxes and suitcases and rolled and taped the carpet.

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

I thought of that, but they would have just carried everything upstairs, not put clothes in boxes and suitcases and rolled and taped the carpet.

OK, I didn't know they did all that lol.  That's a good thing though...as far away from the Villa as possible will be the best for everybody!

4 hours ago, SMETANA said:

NELLY has installed her massage table in the fitness room and her client today is none other than RADI. Facials or false eyelashes will be provided to her.

Maybe when they move to their new apartment, she'll set up a massage business in the B4 fitness room so we'll be able to see her every day...😏