B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

20:08 - Radi, Mila et Bogdan arrivent à la cuisine du B4
20:09 - Radi contrôle le niveau du stock de concombre
21:34 - Mila, amusée, immortalise la chambre de Radi avec son appareil photo (enfin à condition de regarder où l'on met les pieds, n'est-ce pas, Radi )

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Excellent rebuttal Ash!.  I was kind of bought into the speculation that the Gina/Bruno visit to B4 was orchestrated by RLC but you provide a really good argument for why this is not how it works.  Ultimately we will may never know.  And realize there is a difference between ... "giving such instructions" with the whole conversation around these people have bosses, etc., etc.   ... versus something casually suggested, even perhaps by Bogdan ... like "hey Gina you and Bruno should use the penthouse while the Twins are gone ... check with them I'm sure they'd be ok with this ... especially if you brought your own sheets ... "  wink wink ... knowing that they have Cleo and what's-his-name fucking back in G&B's apartment.    I mean these people understand the gig they are in and probably are keen on doing what helps their employer without even being "ordered to".   I mean if internally they all felt RLC was going down the tubes ... some would bail and others would try to work harder. 

But your point Ash is well taken and well done.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHT:  This makes me wonder if there is internal rivalry between apartments.  Obviously Gina/Bruno fucking anywhere on an RLC cam helps RLC and it doesn't really matter to RLC where they fuck.  But if Bogdan or somebody felt B4 needs to "get a boost" so to speak, it would support a casually suggestion and/or invitation to visit the Penthouse.   There does not seem to be much rivalry between apartments or between Barca vs Rome vs Prague.  We have discussed individual rivalry like Radi mastering the art of being top cam.

Are you sure you're not related to dd, or went to the same school of bullshit ??:wink:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1