B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

Just now, van the man said:

Mila is the most unpleasant girl ever to appear on RLC Her indifference to her so called friends is appalling to see. Selfish, self centred, self, self, self. How long before she leaves and never darkens RLC doors ever again

So she's just missed out on your top 5 of all time Van?...😏

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

Mila is the most unpleasant girl ever to appear on RLC Her indifference to her so called friends is appalling to see. Selfish, self centred, self, self, self. How long before she leaves and never darkens RLC doors ever again

Yeah she's been "indifferent" to every girl she's fucked on RLC...which is many.  Including Radi, who has done fuck all but eat tomatoes and rub her twat up till now.  Radi seems pretty happy with the whole thing.

Could you be somewhat jaded for some reason...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Looks well fed.  :cool:

She does Max...She's not my cup of tea, being a 5'6'' midget, but there'll be plenty of guys out there like her. 

I know this sounds a bit sexist...but it's not meant that way, and I hope the girls feel the same, but 1 of my bosses back in the day said ''every woman has at least 1 enduring feature''...Taste makes the world go around...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She does Max...She's not my cup of tea, being a 5'6'' midget, but there'll be plenty of guys out there like her. 

I know this sounds a bit sexist...but it's not meant that way, and I hope the girls feel the same, but 1 of my bosses back in the day said ''every woman has at least 1 enduring feature''...Taste makes the world go around...:biggrin:

Yeah I know nag...I'm just being a dick.  She looks fine and as long as she can get something out of the nun...I'm good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1