B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is a girl that surprised me. When she arrived I tough I wasn't going to like, now she's one of my favs. Great smile, happy most of the time, do interesting things and is very sensual. 

I agree , Karol is a great addition , in general the cast isn’t bad but there aren’t much things happening .. perhaps B1’s dynamic can alert and “ wake up “ the rest of the apartments ( however B2 seems a lost cause 😔

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if Nana’s guest friend is the one that was part of her described / confessing threesome to the so called “ Uber guy “ .. a great guest with absolute cool attitude and no camera shy , well done Nana 🥳🤩👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wonder if Nana’s guest friend is the one that was part of her described / confessing threesome to the so called “ Uber guy “ .. a great guest with absolute cool attitude and no camera shy , well done Nana 🥳🤩👏

Is there anyone you don't like?

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Is there anyone you don't like?

All women can be special , as a man , I have learned to worship them for the pleasure they can give to us . I haven’t seen anyone on cameras all these years that goes away from this ( personal ) rule . 

• Upvote 2