US General Domestic Politics #35 Begins 10/06/21.

I'm as far from radical as it gets, but this MFer is evil incarnate, and the flock blindly follows.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Republican Sen. Charles Grassley and Gov. Kim Reynolds embraced Donald Trump’s return to Iowa on Saturday, standing by the former president as he repeated his false claims of voter...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I'm as far from radical as it gets, but this MFer is evil incarnate, and the flock blindly follows.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Republican Sen. Charles Grassley and Gov. Kim Reynolds embraced Donald Trump’s return to Iowa on Saturday, standing by the former president as he repeated his false claims of voter...

COVID CENTRAL... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The Nazi Party is alive and well and Adolf Trump has plenty of fascists to follow him to hell.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Leave it to the left wing woke cancel culture--at least on university of higher learning isn't giving in to this crap

WWW.MSN.COM

Princeton University has had to expand the Zoom quota for Professor Dorian Abbot's lecture as thousands registered. The MIT had cancelled it due to pressure from 'woke' students.