US General Domestic Politics #35 Begins 10/06/21.

17 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Dodgers 3, Cardinals 1 on a walk-off.  Hope it fucking hurt.

With all the injuries to the Cardinals' starting pitching I never even expected them to make the playoffs this year. So I'm already looking forward to next year when all their new young stars will have experience and hopefully the starting pitching will remain healthy. 

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It won't work.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Former President Donald Trump will use executive privilege to block subpoenas from the House committee investigating the storming of the U.S. Capitol building, a new report says.

Got all kind of gunslinging crazies in America and not one has the guts to put the orange man out of his misery.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It won't work.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Former President Donald Trump will use executive privilege to block subpoenas from the House committee investigating the storming of the U.S. Capitol building, a new report says.

He's been out of office and is no longer the President [except in his fragile mind] so he cant invoke anything. :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is priceless.

Hollywood Blvd, Saturday, 10/5/21, 11:22 AM:

ANTI-VAXX PROTESTER: Do you see all of these homeless people around. Are they dead in the street with COVID? Hell no. Why?

HOMELESS PERSON (walking by): Because I’m vaccinated, you dumb fuck.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1