Leora - Home Activities #65

Guys, l’m very lucky to be alive. I in the Box Hill Hospital waiting for the team of surgeons to reconstruct my right leg and ankle after falling 4 metres cutting trees. I’m in terrible pain and not a happy camper. I won’t be around much for a while. 
It would greatly assist me if you said a prayer or two.

Leora if you read this a wanted to show some support please put the Koala out for a few hours while l’m having surgery. I understand jimbo won’t be happy but it’s just a few hours.

Please wish me all the best, l’m a little concerned about not making it. They have put together to cover off those it.

The Endo is kicking in and I’m falling to sleep.

please be good to each other.

• Sad 6

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys, l’m very lucky to be alive. I in the Box Hill Hospital waiting for the team of surgeons to reconstruct my right leg and ankle after falling 4 metres cutting trees. I’m in terrible pain and not a happy camper. I won’t be around much for a while. 

Leora if you read this a wanted to show some support please put the Koala out for a few hours while l’m having surgery. I understand jimbo won’t be happy but it’s just a few hours.

Please wish me all the best, l’m a little concerned about not making it. They have put together to cover off those it.

Oh my God 🤍

WE ARE ALL WITH YOU AUSSIE.👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Bonsoir 

je suis en panne d’internet et télévision jusqu’à lundi je ne peux pas me connecter il viennent me dépanne lundi  et mon abonnement d’internet sur mon téléphone est peut 

passer une bonne soirée 

a lundi pour vos commentaires 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not bad to admit that she can’t always be too replays , there are also others that can provide good entrainment .. Masha was only an erotical photo shooting .

You're wrong. If until the other day Leora was among the replays without doing anything and today not, despite not having done anything different, it seems strange to me that there are only the replays of before but not for example of when she masturbated. Same thing for Masha. Mirukawa fucked Dantez yesterday and yet there is no replay about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I was checking every so often to see if it changed and didn't, so it is very odd, and like you say, Masha was right at the top too at a similar time yet no sign of her either. Yet replay itself is working, which is the baffling part. Can only be down to another technical glitch, unless only 4 people have watched replay!😆 Plus i can imagine someone not being very happy with it!

Oh, that's what I meant. The problem is not that Leora is not among the first replays but that THERE IS NOT HER IN THE REPLAYS. And so are other people. It almost seems that only Fiora has done something and all the apartments hardly exist.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Oh, that's what I meant. The problem is not that Leora is not among the first replays but that THERE IS NOT HER IN THE REPLAYS. And so are other people. It almost seems that only Fiora has done something and all the apartments hardly exist.

Yeah i thought the same, not a single one of her yesterday at all, as if the apartment was off line, the same with Masha - But it wasn't. Only this afternoon has she now reappeared.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Be strong 

A quick recovery 

we are all with you 🐨

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir 

je suis en panne d’internet et télévision jusqu’à lundi je ne peux pas me connecter il viennent me dépanne lundi  et mon abonnement d’internet sur mon téléphone est peut 

passer une bonne soirée 

a lundi pour vos commentaires 

good night patou And wife 

❤️🦆🦆❤️

have a great happy weekend 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry to hear the news Aussie mate, the fucking capers you get up to just to get Leora to bring the Koala out for a while, is there no end to the lengths you crafty colonials will resort to for some sympathy from a girl, or to win an argument with a " whinging bloody pom ". 

Seriously though mate! Keep your pecker up and you can see this through OK, you went through some bad shit a couple of years ago and came out the other side...Don't let this Pommie bastard get the better of you mate, you're made of stronger stuff than you think.

Be lucky mate and I will be keeping you in my thoughts...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Is it my impression or are replays slow to update?

There is no replay of Leora (and this is already strange) nor of other girls like Masha or Mirukawa.

Like there is no vids of Malia inserting dildo in Leora x2 or Leora inserting dildo x3 or x1 in Malia on other 3rd party sites.