Leora - Home Activities #65

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Surely there will be little to talk about, since she left at that time. And before tonight I don't think she will be back.

She plays them all .. Paul , her male friend in Prague , Dennis ( when she’s drunk to show him her tits ) , Malia and ultimately the viewers .. ahh , yes , Leora cares just for herself ( which is nice to be honest because she listens to noone 😎

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She plays them all .. Paul , her male friend in Prague , Dennis ( when she’s drunk to show him her tits ) , Malia and ultimately the viewers .. ahh , yes , Leora cares just for herself ( which is nice to be honest because she listens to noone 😎

Well looks like chris will have cobwebs on is dick when she returns

yesterday was a happy night 

Saturday  

Leora in the bubble bath 

Masturbation In bed 

with mr pink 

on trigger and anal 

Washing the kitten in the sink with his foot in the washing machine 

cute kitten 

in malia's room 

🧥🧵🪡

jacket light brown 

Exit 01:30 

sleeping out 

😺

• Like 1

E

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Well looks like chris will have cobwebs on is dick when she returns

We cant complain too much, over the past two weeks she has been balancing things out better except for the past couple of days, but then she was not feeling all that well I don't think.

Certainly can't complain about last night, good tease in the bath and then the vibrator on the bed, she's entitled to have some nights out if she chooses, and lets be fair, nobody noticed she had gone until around 5am so what the trouble is I can't imagine.

Am I missing the point somewhere ?🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

E

We cant complain too much, over the past two weeks she has been balancing things out better except for the past couple of days, but then she was not feeling all that well I don't think.

Certainly can't complain about last night, good tease in the bath and then the vibrator on the bed, she's entitled to have some nights out if she chooses, and lets be fair, nobody noticed she had gone until around 5am so what the trouble is I can't imagine.

Somebody will let us know the,24 7 watchers

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

E

I noticed  when suddenly there were no lights at the thumbnails immediately after she was gone , I slept and had to wake up after some hours for work and was massively surprised that there were no posts regarding her going out all of a sudden , that was my trigger to post the absence message . For me , it is so clear that all her happiness and what she wants for her life is happening outside and I am perfectly fine because she is happy with that . The apartment is used only for work obligations and rent free and nothing more ( this is actually  what I don’t like but there are also 9 other apartments for me ☺️ )  , i also  many times believe that she’s sad and unhappy being alone , but i can’t prove it of course and that’s how I see it in any case ☺️😇