Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

What I am saying for months and months in a sarcastic and not perhaps fair way , your use of native English language confirms my saying and thoughts .. it has never in history of socializing with other  people a proper way to lead two different lives , one in the working place / rent free / loneliness and sad apartment and a life outside of this place full of LIFE , sad and happy moments , events , communication , socializing , ups , downs , activities , hobbies ….LIFE ..

The question has been mentioned on multiple occasions in the past, how many more times will some of the same subjects be often mentioned and referred to ? Might there ever come a time when it might be realized that after mentioning any particular subject matter more than once every couple of weeks might be more than necessary ? I think it's probably known by now that you like voicing your opinion concerning various matters in the different and various threads of this site more than most, but to continue mentioning some of the same subjects as often as if not every day, then every two or three days is quite likely unnecessary since most people can perceive what someone's opinion is on certain matters after it has been mentioned the first couple of times, but almost certainly after the first half a dozen or so times. To continue to do so afterwards every so often is one thing, but to continue to do so more often than necessary is certainly another.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The question has been mentioned on multiple occasions in the past, how many more times will some of the same subjects be often mentioned and referred to ? Might there ever come a time when it might be realized that after mentioning any particular subject matter more than once every couple of weeks might be more than necessary ? I think it's probably known by now that you like voicing your opinion concerning various matters in the different and various threads of this site more than most, but to continue mentioning some of the same subjects as often as if not every day, then every two or three days is quite likely unnecessary since most people can perceive what someone's opinion is on certain matters after it has been mentioned the first couple of times, but almost certainly after the first half a dozen or so times. To continue to do so afterwards every so often is one thing, but to continue to do so more often than necessary is certainly another.

It is a forum , new people sign in everyday , repeating occasionally something that bothers me and always analyze  with arguments why , it is as equal as the daily ( repeated ) posts of pulo here , the same praising messages of masterchef , the constant blasphemy and disgusting posts anywhere at CC concerning tenants and forum members that are either left unpunished from the moderators or are used so as for the site’s popularity , made mostly from people who either don’t have an active subscription or simply want to troll . 

The “ ignore “ button has many times been referred to you since you are tired of reading my posts , maybe we should make a competition if my repeated posts are more than your repeated words whenever you are also making a post which makes difficult to read even for native English speakers .😏 

I will try not to answer back any similar “ complain “ made by you  as it has happened many times and it is the least to do so as not to make the rest of forum members bored and tired with our “ ideals “ differences . 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a forum , new people sign in everyday , repeating occasionally something that bothers me and always analyze  with arguments why , it is as equal as the daily ( repeated ) posts of pulo here , the same praising messages of masterchef , the constant blasphemy and disgusting posts anywhere at CC concerning tenants and forum members that are either left unpunished from the moderators or are used so as for the site’s popularity , made mostly from people who either don’t have an active subscription or simply want to troll . 

The “ ignore “ button has many times been referred to you since you are tired of reading my posts , maybe we should make a competition if my repeated posts are more than your repeated words whenever you are also making a post which makes difficult to read even for native English speakers .😏 

I will try not to answer back any similar “ complain “ made by you  as it has happened many times and it is the least to do so as not to make the rest of forum members bored and tired with our “ ideals “ differences . 

Your constant mentioning of the same subject matters over and over that has to do with either speculation or insinuation or critiization is ridiculous. Of course you can continue mentioning some of the same things over and over, but it is unnecessary. Whether or not there are any new registrants on this site or not does not mean that it may be any reason enough for anyone to continue mentioning the same subject matters over and over if not every day, at least every other day, because to do so is quite ridiculous and unnecessary. It's been mentioned previously by more than myself, yet it has seemed more than obvious that you have continued to do so for quite some time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Same ole same ole again.Haha.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great happy wednesday

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! hard on chris gregg marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 3

Bonjour

Alors léora a découché il fallait sans douter vu sa préparation hier dans la douche

Elle devrait rentrée dans la matinée, le travail reprend pour les autres personnes

A suivre passer une bonne journée

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Alors léora a découché il fallait sans douter vu sa préparation hier dans la douche

Elle devrait rentrée dans la matinée, le travail reprend pour les autres personnes

A suivre passer une bonne journée

Good Morning Friend patou And wife ❤️🦆🦆❤️

a great happy wednesday 

leora must have had a great birthday party with friends 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

If one doesn't want arguments the best thing to do is not get involved in them.  Once others stop challenging the naysayers they'll move on and try and instigate in another topic. As long as others keep challenging them they'll stay and keep up what they're doing. 

When this Forum first in began in 2012 there was only RLC and they began with less apartments than what they have now and most days one had to wear a hard hat as it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral. Tenants got called far worse back then than what others call them today.  9 years later almost everyone is offended by the slightest thing of negativity said about a tenant. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If one doesn't want arguments the best thing to do is not get involved in them.  Once others stop challenging the naysayers they'll move on and try and instigate in another topic. As long as others keep challenging them they'll stay and keep up what their doing. 

When this Forum first in began in 2012 there was only RLC and they began with less apartments than what they have now and most days one had to wear a hard hat as it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral. Tenants got called far worse back then than what others call them today.  9 years later almost everyone is offended by the slightest thing of negativity said about a tenant. 

If the tenants don't like the heat they shouldn't go into the kitchen in the first place.

Their presence does not command unequivocal adulation from those who watch, it has to be earned. 

• Upvote 2