Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I've turned into this apartment, but I haven't seen Kitty this upset in a long time, now that's just me because I haven't been here in a while, but whoever is on the other line on that phone, that person is really getting screamed at

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kitty crying.

Either something is wrong in Prague’s air or the lockdown and curfew results due to Covid  make their effects with big delay 😱😱.. look how the pattern is … in Prague , last week Leora , yesterday Linda , now Kitty , not to mention the depressing / strange atmosphere at Mirukawa’s / Dantez’s apartment . Above all , the continuous sadness of more than a week for Gina…( ok , that’s in Barcelona ) .

I will only “ translate “ it as autumn depression .. pff , ready to head to the beach as the sun is shining here 😏😁

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Either something is wrong in Prague’s air or the lockdown and curfew results due to Covid  make their effects with big delay 😱😱.. look how the pattern is … in Prague , last week Leora , yesterday Linda , now Kitty , not to mention the depressing / strange atmosphere at Mirukawa’s / Dantez’s apartment . Above all , the continuous sadness of more than a week for Gina…( ok , that’s in Barcelona ) .

I will only “ translate “ it as autumn depression .. pff , ready to head to the beach as the sun is shining here 😏😁

I get it. But she has been in many events lately. They even were mad happy for buying a BMW. But yes, sometimes sadness just kick in. Specially for Kitty that has some mental breakdowns from time to time.