Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

That was very nice to see. I wish she would do that more often.💗

Everyone wishes that .. but .. different times , different priorities or less sexual appetite . 

6 hours ago, curious101 said:

Guy, if you are watching, you better get your ass in gear! I don't know much about your girlfriend, but I don't think I would take the chance of losing her 😬

Guy not watching. But knows how I feel. We living together 6 years so nothing will change except a piece of paper. And doubling up the odds of having a baby. No more pulling out for him. What's so horrible about that?😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And don't you just love those very long labia. I would so love to lick her pussy and asshole. 

Kitty’s pussy is a fantastic one , said it back some weeks ago , amazing and as it should be for my taste . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

AHH, FINALLY .. a small glance of amazing Kitty from the past with these “ deadly “ camera stares while enjoying herself , even at NV, stunning .. it’s been quite some time , welcome back for even some minutes to this beautiful woman . 

where did  this rare treat take place out of curiosity. An adventurous kitchen table edge (lol) or on a cushion pushing up close to the camera  or onthe side of her bed with a great camera angle if she took it ....  love our Kitty wherever she plays 

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She is happy now. I hope it lasts forever. But my experience tells me nothing lasts forever. My lady, I know you don't talk to me any more, but I hope you will have the best life.🙂

Happiness for things that can’t be identified on cameras , in general , a smile hiding lots of holding things inside her soul watching and observing carefully the details . She isn’t the Kitty she used to be , older and with more obligations that trouble her in comparison to the less worrying past . 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, Mark Thompson said:

where did  this rare treat take place out of curiosity. An adventurous kitchen table edge (lol) or on a cushion pushing up close to the camera  or onthe side of her bed with a great camera angle if she took it ....  love our Kitty wherever she plays 

This made me look back through my Kitty collection. She did do some great bates for the camera, in one she smiles at the camera when she's finished.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, keeper31 said:

This made me look back through my Kitty collection. She did do some great bates for the camera, in one she smiles at the camera when she's finished.

So true. Kitty used to love performing in front of the camera. There was a camera in the bedroom that pointed at her side of the bed that was close and she used to masturbate in front of that camera. She also sat on the kitchen table when it was located in a different location to masturbate. Now she hates us and doesn't give us this treat. She has an amazing pussy and I love those really long labia of hers.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So true. Kitty used to love performing in front of the camera. There was a camera in the bedroom that pointed at her side of the bed that was close and she used to masturbate in front of that camera. She also sat on the kitchen table when it was located in a different location to masturbate. Now she hates us and doesn't give us this treat. She has an amazing pussy and I love those really long labia of hers.

I don’t think she hates us ( despite the “ haters “ marks at times 😆 ) , I just think she doesn’t care anymore and she simply lives a life on cameras to avoid a potential renting of an apartment , monthly costs that RLC covers and similar things . If she was hating us , I think she wouldn’t be even naked , she wouldn’t even masturbate as she nicely did some days ago and staring at the camera for a while , even at NV . 

She has offered some amazing times in the past  but she , like Linda and Leora , belong to the ones that they don’t enjoy anymore and they just live this life because it is beneficial .