Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

54 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I guess you don't have an RLC subscription, otherwise you would have the answer 😁

sorry im poor i cant afford to pay for it, i can only afford to criticize everything that i dont see

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2021 at 5:50 PM, Nenemoh7 said:

sorry im poor i cant afford to pay for it, i can only afford to criticize everything that i dont see

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

That's okay, as you can tell by the K&S forum, you're the most interesting thing to happen in the apartment, ever since Kitty stopped being a wacko.

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Smith lasted a whole 3 minutes. What a selfish lover. Kissed a bit, played with her pussy in all the wrong places, stuck it in and lasted all of 3 minutes. 

He probably doesn't know what he's doing because of how infrequently they're intimate. It's also why he probably finishes so quickly. 

22 minutes ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

He probably doesn't know what he's doing because of how infrequently they're intimate. It's also why he probably finishes so quickly. 

They have been around RLC for years now. Smith has always been this way.. never lasting long, never caring about her pleasure, never really caring about her in any way, shape or form. He is a selfish man, IMHO. If you don't know they were on RLC some time ago and had a violent incident where Smith threw Kitty's mobile phone at her while she was in the bath tub. So, they were kicked off and came back last year because of the shitty management at RLC and their inability to find other people to fill the apartments.  

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They have been around RLC for years now. Smith has always been this way.. never lasting long, never caring about her pleasure, never really caring about her in any way, shape or form. He is a selfish man, IMHO. If you don't know they were on RLC some time ago and had a violent incident where Smith threw Kitty's mobile phone at her while she was in the bath tub. So, they were kicked off and came back last year because of the shitty management at RLC and their inability to find other people to fill the apartments.  

I've been subscribed to RLC for 6 years. I am familiar with them living in the M & D flat and the violence that ensued there as well as the multiple acts of violence in their current flat. They've never been an overly intimate couple. I agree that he's a lazy sexual partner, but I think his finishing quickly is from lack of intimacy on a regular basis and maybe he just doesn't last long. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

maybe he just doesn't last long. 

That is an excuse I don't accept. Almost all of us men start out this way. Especially the first time we have intercourse with a new partner. I can't speak for all men but we get overwhelmed with how warm a woman's pussy is when we first penetrate. However, a man who cares about his partner's pleasure needs to teach himself to last long enough for his partner to get her orgasm. I did and I think many on here as well. Smith, Alberto and many others we see on here have been with their partners long enough to have learned to last. So, I don't buy this excuse. I'm not bragging, it's just the way it should be done. 

"The juice is worth the squeeze" 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That is an excuse I don't accept. Almost all of us men start out this way. Especially the first time we have intercourse with a new partner. I can't speak for all men but we get overwhelmed with how warm a woman's pussy is when we first penetrate. However, a man who cares about his partner's pleasure needs to teach himself to last long enough for his partner to get her orgasm. I did and I think many on here as well. Smith, Alberto and many others we see on here have been with their partners long enough to have learned to last. So, I don't buy this excuse. I'm not bragging, it's just the way it should be done. 

"The juice is worth the squeeze" 

Lol, hi pied. I like your style! There are guys who can't last and never will. But like you said its no excuse. Smith just doesn't give a shit about Kitty feelings. If I was her I'd make it clear. No fun and no orgasm for me, none for you. He so selfish I doubt he knows how great it is and fun to make Kitty cum!  First she needs him to lick, finger, and whatever it takes to get her close to cumming. Then she needs to slow him down so he doesn't blow right away. They need to start all over with thier sex life like they never did it before. And that can be great fun. He blew it the other nite right away as usual  gave her a little piece of tp to clean his load off, and she was so frustrated and throw the gooey tp on the floor! Lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Without want to play it “ doctor “ or expert  here , has it ever been mentioned that Smith might be suffering from premature ejaculation ? Can it be that it is an always existing problem and that’s why Kitty for example -  yes , despite seeing  unhappy at times - never actually got crazy or mad with his performances ? 

Just something that many times I have personally thought that might be his problem since it is an 1 out of 5 men below the age of 60 that get this problem .. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Without want to play it “ doctor “ or expert  here , has it ever been mentioned that Smith might be suffering from premature ejaculation ? Can it be that an always existing problem and that’s why Kitty for example -  yes , despite seeing  unhappy at times - never actually got crazy or mad with his performances ? 

Just something that many times I have personally thought that might be his problem since it is an 1 out of 5 men below the age of 60 that get this problem .. 

Hey ddhm. It could very well be a mental or physical condition causing it. But there are plenty of other things he could do before or after he blows his load that could give her some pleasure and an orgasm. How about some oral, or some 69 "action? Or he could wear a condom, which would suck, but might desensitize him a bit. I've seen her unhappy or frustrated .he cums, gets up, gives her piece of tp , and goes to sleep. Pitiful!